NFL Authentic Jerseys Vol. Reebok

NT Fam,
Where can I buy size 46 in Authentic NFL jerseys? I been looking everywhere and can't find any retailers that carry that size.

Please Respond.

im looking for size 46 as well but way under retail
laugh.gif

you should wait until end of the season, all jerseys will go on very big sale due to nike taking over for next season.

also from what i know, very few teams make a size 46 as well.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Not sure what team or player you want, but fansedge.com has size 46 authentic jerseys.

FUUUUUUUUUUU
They got a size 46 Eli that I been looking for!!!

images

Heads up to any Eagles/Vick fans, if you go on the store on Vick's website he has autographed authentic jerseys for $199, which is cheaper than what NFL shop charges for a non-autographed one
laugh.gif

EDIT: His site is down right now, but I saw it up like two days ago on mikevick.com

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Not sure what team or player you want, but fansedge.com has size 46 authentic jerseys.

FUUUUUUUUUUU
They got a size 46 Eli that I been looking for!!!

images
laugh.gif

Yea I am going to wait and see if I can get a Suh/megatron jersey for under retail after the season, but I cant wait for Nike to start making the NFL jerseys again.

Rob is correct. Ordered from Windy City many times. Just got a Sanchez from them.

Ordered a few blank Nets jerseys as well. He has legit stuff and things that were done incorrectly (Like the Shonn Green Jersey)

It was pristine the Sanchez.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Those prices seem too good, bruh

widnycitywholesale is 1000000% legit

like i said befoe wait til end of the season, they will be slashed 50% off and more because of reebok not making jersey no more.

I have an acquaintance who sells authentic jerseys for cheap. The seller gets them wholesale and as others have mentioned the switch to Nike has driven down current value and pricing. Almost any player on any team is available. Inbox me if you guys are interested and have specific questions.  

Windy City did have some authentic Eli's but as you see, they lowered their prices. (I got my sanchez for 140.00 and now it is 120.00 GRRRRRR) and are sold out

Still, got a buy when they got 220 everywhere else.  Email them, they might be able to get you the jersey

i been on the hunt for a drew brees authentic, but im scared to pull the trigger cuz i cant tell whats really authentic or not...
embarassed.gif

Reebok jerseys suck and the sizing is terrible a 46 is a small that fits like a big medium

wait til 2012 when Nike takes over the license

Back
Top Bottom