NFL Authentic Jerseys Vol. Reebok

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Reebok jerseys suck and the sizing is terrible a 46 is a small that fits like a big medium

wait til 2012 when Nike takes over the license

You speak the truth. NFL apparently doesn't believe that short people love football and would buy a authentic jersey. As mentioned also earlier, 46 is pretty hard to come by, i can see them not selling many in abundance but i do think atleast a few should be available; hard to come by and they sell out quick. Fansedge is def a great place to always check because without a doubt you will be receiving a genuine product, and i would say always hawk the official shop of your favorite team to see when they come back in stock. It took the ******** a year to finally put a size 46 Brian Orakpo that i have been desiring for a while and best believe that thing was ordered asap.

Ebay is cool but i would first suggest researching and really getting to know what all the authentic jerseys from each year look like including if any patches were on for a certain season (of course i dont mean literally every year), so that way when you are hunting on ebay you will know your stuff and know what to look for as far as being able to point out fakes or customized jerseys that people are just trying to trick others. For example, for the ********, it was not until 2008 that the ******** authentic jerseys began to have spandex on the sleeves. Pre 2008, it was simply the style of sleeves the premier's have but just with the tackle twill stitching. I saw that there was a authentic sean taylor jersey for sale on ebay and it had the spandex sleeves, everything looked dead on to my brian orakpo, tags, stitching, etc. Sean taylor authentics practically sold out after him passing and all that was there left was to customize a sean taylor which at this point was the 2008 style which would come in the new spandex style, this may not sound like a big deal but to an anal collector and person who wants the same exact thing that was being sold during the years he was playing, i want the previous versions that were pre-made with the non-spandex sleeves; after doing some research i realized that it was just a customized authentic the person made claiming to be a authentic from the years he was playing to be able to sell it for significantly more than just customizing it yourself ($650 he was trying to get over 
sick.gif
). So i saved my self from completely over paying for a customized jersey i could do myself for half the price in the official ******** store or NFL online shop. Once you get your knowledge down, looking through ebay will be a joy because you will not have to worry about getting tricked or worry about buying a fake. Well all this if you really care about having the genuine product, if not than i just wasted your eyes.

I just got a game worn jersey and it fits perfectly. It's a size 44 and comparing it to a 48 is a huge difference. I'll post pictures of comparisons when I have time. I just hope Nike does it right with sizing. Most wide outs and corners wear a 44 when reeboks lowest size is 46 and that's hard to come by. I'm not trying to get all my jerseys tailored 
laugh.gif
Yea the only place i seen 44's is from game worn jerseys, i dont think i ever seen a 44 for sale at retail spots let alone team stores and NFL shop. Players have access to seamstress's (marge) who make size 52 jersey's look like size small t-shirts. In most cases, game worn jerseys seem to be alot smaller or fit more perfectly because the players having them tailored so other players wont pull on them for games. Unfortunately we dont have access to these seamstress's and i gotta pray for size 46's to be available only to feel like i have a snuggy on me. I also cant wait for the nike authentics to be made, im very sure they will get the sizing right as well as it being a quality jersey. Oh well, still rock the reebok proudly for now. Go ********!

P.S. Is there an authentic NFL jersey thread? because i def wouldnt mind seeing everyone else's collections, i love to see what past ones look like and helps me also get more and more familiar with the construction of genuine authentic jerseys.

Also, If there are any ******** fans out there or jersey collectors that have and want to sell their size 46 ******** jerseys, shoot me a pm. Everyday im looking for authentic sean taylor jerseys, 70th anniversary patch authentic jersey both regular and authentic, 2007 75th anniversary patch  authentic jersey both regular and alternate, "21" sean taylor patch authentic jerseys, and basically what other authentics you might have to offer. Holla. 

Sup bro, I see you got a 46 Authentic.
how does it fit you? Whats your height/weight?

They got a 46 Eli at FansEdge...but the jersey is not returnable...and I don't want a freakin' dress on me even though its a Small.

ShadyKay NT: Well im a rare case in why my jersey is so big. Im 5'1, 135 pounds. Yes those numbers are correct and i am just a few inches taller to qualify for a ******. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

ShadyKay NT: Well im a rare case in why my jersey is so big. Im 5'1, 135 pounds. Yes those numbers are correct and i am just a few inches taller to qualify for a ******. 
tired.gif

PMed

Whatever u do don't buy any premier jerseys.

I bought a megatron one bc I didn't wanna blow $ on a reebok authentic with the change next season ... they're just awful.

Im gna sell it by the end of the season and get back whatever I can.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I bought a megatron one bc I didn't wanna blow $ on a reebok authentic with the change next season ... they're just awful.

whats so awful about it?

i disagree. i got one for DIRT cheap and its a great jersey. 10000x better than the replicas everyone wears.

theres no problem with premier jerseys. are they worth the $110 retail price? NO but if you can get it much cheaper then id suggest buying one.

windy city wholesale are NOT authentic. Theres a reason why the cost is so low.

Not saying the jerseys don't look decent, but they're not the real deal. Close though.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i disagree. i got one for DIRT cheap and its a great jersey. 10000x better than the replicas everyone wears.

theres no problem with premier jerseys. are they worth the $110 retail price? NO but if you can get it much cheaper then id suggest buying one.

I paid $90 shipped for mine.  Its basically a replica with sewn on numbers.

The mesh is a joke, Id prefer the mesh on replicas. And the upper nylon on the jersey is so thin its almost see thru.

Maybe Im just used to authentics. Only way Id buy another one is if the price was good ($50 range)

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Not saying the jerseys don't look decent, but they're not the real deal. Close though.

You obviously have no clue what your talking about.

whytewunder. How are the sellers getting the jerseys so cheap? I am ready to pull the trigger on 1 from windy city and 2 from full moon. Nothing to worry about?

Just bought two. Hopefully nothing to worry about. First time buying an authentic jersey off ebay.

Reebok sucks I refuse to buy one unless it is real cheap; I bought a Brian Westbrook authentic for $70

it's a size 48 (Medium) and the thing fits like an XL

The NFL shouldn't let Reebok get away with the crap they do; it's the same with their NHL jerseys

JordanXI45 is clueless

Originally Posted by rareair45

one of the best sellers on ebay. 10000% legit
Thanks. Any idea how people are getting the 100 or 70 price?
i know he had some AP jerseys for cheap but they were messed up like dirt or colors on the numbers and what not. im sure they are all gone as this was about a month ago.

anyways dont worry guys, NFL jerseys will be DIRT CHEAP after the season. Nike taking over means the prices will drop 50-70% off easily on the reebok authentics.

i will be stocking up on jerseys
pimp.gif

good looks

Reebok sucks I refuse to buy one unless it is real cheap; I bought a Brian Westbrook authentic for $70

The NFL shouldn't let Reebok get away with the crap they do; it's the same with their NHL jerseys

48 is a XLarge.  *

Rareair45 - You have nothing to worry about.

48 is a Large. 

Rareair45 - You have nothing to worry about.
not according to the NFL website it isn't

Honestly you might have your sizes mixed up because most jerseys a 48 is a xl and 52 is xxl and so forth.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Honestly you might have your sizes mixed up because most jerseys a 48 is a xl and 52 is xxl and so forth.
Uh no
48 is an XL in basketball jerseys and mitchell and ness sizing.

In NFL Authentics size 48 is M

Back
Top Bottom