NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm are the raiders going move to 3-4?

I don't care about the rest of their front 7, but they need to

Last edited:
Watching Americas Game for the 90s Giants. Cool story, still remember watching SB XXV live :smokin

"It's got the distance.....NO GOOD!"

Hoodie's defensive genius :smokin

Last edited:
Speaking of Gordon

Sounds like the NFL will become more lenient on pot tokers in the future :pimp:

Increasing the THC levels to confirm a positive test and less severe punishments.

Too bad Gordon will be on the wrong side of this change.

but if the NFL does that can't Gordon appeal it

I've read He could use that angle of the league changing its views to maybe reduce his suspension/ban on an appeal

But nothing is certain at this point

I like Josh but he probably needs to take this like a man and learn from it. You got this great opportunity and you're welling to risk it for some tree? :smh:

You deserve the punishment.

Damn the transcript of what happened in the Greg Hardy incident did not sound good for him. Chick apparently had bruises all over her and threw her onto a pile of shotguns saying he was gonna kill her if she went to the cops. Then threw her into the tub and choked her with both hands.

Apparently she's been smashing Nelly on the side for the past few months :lol:

Enjoy that prison life son.

HernandezMakingStuff.gif

herny.gif

I want Cleveland to do well but its like people totally forgot how horrible Manziel has played in inclement weather.

I want Cleveland to do well but its like people totally forgot how horrible Manziel has played in inclement weather.

lol what? He torched LA Tech in the rain his freshman year. He also torched Arkanasas in a monsoon in college station.

The only "bad" games he had was in his first college game against Florida and LSU his freshman.

LSU and Missouri his sophomore year were games he played injured, and should not have even been on the field.

I certaintly don't know his record or play in inclement weather games but I would assume his style of play would be better suited for warm weather/domes. Doesn't mean a CAN'T play in the AFCN though

lol what? He torched LA Tech in the rain his freshman year. He also torched Arkanasas in a monsoon in college station.

The only "bad" games he had was in his first college game against Florida and LSU his freshman.

LSU and Missouri his sophomore year were games he played injured, and should not have even been on the field.

Look at what you just typed.

Louisiana Tech and 3-9 Arkansas.

Tell me what was monsoonish about this game. First words in the broadcast are "no more rain"

Where is the rain or snow in this game as well.

While he played bad against every good team in bad weather.

Last edited:
Browns released Greg Little :pimp:

Good riddance you no talent having, butterfinger slipping, can't catch a wide open pass because you're scared of the opposing team's secondary ***...:pimp:.

Last edited:

romo needs to show face at the honda center in anaheim today so the kings can win... GO KINGS GO! **** THE DUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom