NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
while you laughin'..

BmIE-45IcAAzo-h.jpg

:smh:

you get over summers easily when you live in SoCal, I love Fall, the atmosphere and the chillness
nthat.gif
 hate the Santa Ana's though 
sick.gif
 my SoCal fam knows what those are.

you get over summers easily when you live in SoCal, I love Fall, the atmosphere and the chillness :nthat:  hate the Santa Ana's though :x  my SoCal fam knows what those are.

You get over anything other than warm weather when you live somewhere where the weather isn't nice year round.

I've lived in Texas a little over half my life and in Michigan the rest.

**** anything other than sunshine

Well sorry because we don't get good weather so I have a different opinion on summer

love fall and spring but the winter :x

summer is great.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Eagles Coach Chip Kelly Uses Remote-Controlled Car to Get Around Rules

Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly isn't allowed to be on the field with his players right now, but that hasn't stopped him from making an appearance during the players' workouts.

During phase one of the NFL offseason, only full-time strength and conditioning coaches are allowed to be on the field with players. That means Kelly and his assistant coaches are not yet allowed on the field with their players.

Until phase two begins, Kelly has to be creative.

Eagles seventh-round pick Beau Allen explained an unusual meeting he had with Kelly on the field, via PhillyMag.com's Tim McManus:

I was sitting and waiting to go in and meet with [general manager Howie Roseman] and all the front office guys, and Coach Kelly was driving around a little remote control car — they use it out on the field because they can’t do motions — and he drove it right into me and was like, "Oh, hey Beau, how are you doing?" And I was like, "Hey, Coach."

Kelly has always been innovative, and it looks like he has found a way to get around the rules with the help of technology.

:lol: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom