NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shakiness has lost his team 10 points tonight...

i don't know how you don't recognize a bad offensive line. especially when that's the major flaw of your own team. and that's what causes your QB to throw reckless INTs, which happens to be his major flaw.

but i digress. i forgot they don't mention how bad O-lines are in the box score.

i don't know how you don't recognize a bad offensive line. especially when that's the major flaw of your own team. and that's what causes your QB to throw reckless INTs, which happens to be his major flaw.

but i digress. i forgot they don't mention how bad O-lines are in the box score.

That o-line was the reason for that fumble?

LOL. Yall kill on here...

That o-line was the reason for that fumble?

LOL. Yall kill on here...

did i say that? please show me where i said that the fumble wasn't his fault. i'll wait.

he didn't get the ball out, and gave the defensive end enough time to loop around and strip him. that play? his fault. but you only want to look at that because it proves your point. completely dismissing how the pocket collapsed on him completely around him and he rolls out and runs for 30 yards and scores.

Cobb is such a beast. 
smokin.gif

^^Not many QB's are gonna look good losing their 2-4 receivers and their #1 tight end, still not one of his better nights though

why would Detroit use a timeout?

by the time they get it the 2 min warning is gonna be past :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom