NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to quote the trichardson hit so i'll just say daaaamn. rg3 winning the battle vs luck right now

1 half :lol:

saints dont have a defense against a bears defense :lol:

hence the "right now" and people don't care about the defenses they're playing, just what they're numbers look like. you think they go emphasize that rg3 started 6 for 6 for just 30 something yards doing the same play?

not a chance

lol fitzpatrick. i don't know what's worse: how bad the bills are, or how good jets fans think they are from beating a bad bills team

Reactions: mmg
Fitzpatrick is terrible :smh: :smh: looked like a Romo type play :smh: :smh:

this dude im going againest in FF, ******g Jets defense is carrying him :smh: :smh:

Fitzpatrick going to be the first qb to lose his starting job if he keeps this up.

Jesus Christ FitzPatrick.
sick.gif

Threw it right to Cromartie.

lol fitzpatrick. i don't know what's worse: how bad the bills are, or how good jets fans think they are from beating a bad bills team

Talk to me after Houston gets their *** beat on MNF in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

No one is saying we're going to the Super Bowl after this one game.

Go into our thread and see what we're talking about. Jet fans know this is a weak Bills team. Still gotta play out the schedule/game and get excited. Any fan of any team thats up this big will have some sort of excitement.

You're just being a jerk right now.

Are the Bills that bad?

They lead the league last year in take-aways, but Fitz lead the league in INT too. Jackson is out and they can't seem to get the ball out.

Last edited:
That hyped up Bills' defense got Sanchez looking like a HOFer.

He's played well thus far though; gotta give him his props.

Last edited:
Tanny: "They are who we thought they were."

Shouting out Janoris Jenkins. Character issues, sure. But dude balls. Fisher has STL's defense looking better already. Just wait until Brockers comes back from the high ankle sprain.

Last edited:
all those Bills takeaways happened early in the season, they will rot in the bottom with Miami in that division.

some of you NT jets fans are a little more levelheaded, my post was based off the NTers i follow on twitter.

Brandon Weeden 8-21 2 INTS  QB rating of 10.1 .... did the Browns draft another dud QB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom