NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
double move was ill...mad smooth for a rook...straight made the corner take a seat...its curtains from there..

Kolb has missed opportunities, but he's lucky to be alive.

Hard to throw on your back the whole night.

Stupid...you have three timeouts..the two minute warning...one yard to go to get new downs

and you're in shotgun looking for the TD still
grin.gif

17 sacks in two weeks. Where are those Bears fans now? The Cardinals have the worst O-Line I've ever seen.

Those were the inaugural-Texans rough patches.
Carr had like 2 seconds to throw with that offensive line, Kolb was lucky to get that tonight.

22 sacks through 5 damn games. Kolb is on pace to get sacked like 70 times.

Carrs oline was some of the worst **** ive even seen

same goes with this cards team.

2 4-0 left

i call that throw sam just made the 'eli manning throw'

eli throws that 5 times a game..just closes his eyes and chucks one up...no hakeem nicks or victor cruz for u mr.bradford...just patrick peterson
Man I hate that throw when Eli makes it.. Dude just turns his whole body and just tosses the ball up for grabs.. and more times than not its completed.. 

rams defense is solid, but let's not act like that cardinal offensive line is worth a damn to begin with :lol:

batiste :x

why is kevin kolb the problem? they're o line is garbage and run game is suspect, why does kolb get all the blame? on one of those last drives he was something like 7/8 for 80 yards. granted, bonehead play to throw a short slant to fitz on 4th and goal and not even go for the endzone.

edit: no team should EVER drop back 59 times in a predominantly 1 score game. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom