NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE url="/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion-thread-week-10/48870#post_19091811"]
Info on name change by choice, not force?

It occured to him that naming himself LarryDavidMane and calling others corny wouldn't jive.
[/quote]

[QUOTE url="/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion-thread-week-10/48870#post_19091811"]
well clearly he is #1, just like the Cowboys.  thus the 1 at the end of his new name
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

It occured to him that naming himself LarryDavidMane and calling others corny wouldn't jive.
[/quote]

What's a LarryDavidMane? Either way...

Keep throwing sh*t at the wall, eventually something will stick....

How's that booty feel after Foles fell thru and laid the pipe though?

Last edited:

roll.gif

i gotta give props to the seahawks. i really think they are going to the superbowl this year. i hate their coach because of the sturdy chin but they are consistent and wilson >kaep

i gotta give props to the seahawks. i really think they are going to the superbowl this year. i hate their coach because of the sturdy chin but they are consistent and wilson >kaep

I actually like Pete. People ******* on him because of his past "failures" in the NFL so I like seeing him succeed.

Plus he was the only to give my boy T.O. a chance :lol:

I can see not liking Carroll because he seems smug, but I love that he has the belicheck complex of ripping your heart out. He just does it with a smile on his face :lol:

Aside from him being my team's coach, I like Pete because he's the polar opposite of the Schiano-Mangini "tough guy" coach mold which is just lame to me when you are dealing with adult men.

He's not afraid to be who he is and be a positive guy, will give young guys a shot and doesn't coach like he's worried about his *** all the time. I think being almost 70 and having failures before left him feeling like he has nothing to lose, so why not do it his way.

Aside from him being my team's coach, I like Pete because he's the polar opposite of the Schiano-Mangini "tough guy" coach mold which is just lame to me when you are dealing with adult men.

He's not afraid to be who he is and be a positive guy, will give young guys a shot and doesn't coach like he's worried about his *** all the time. I think being almost 70 and having failures before left him feeling like he has nothing to lose, so why not do it his way.

In addition to not coming across like an overly intense d-bag. Plus when Seattle is playing well, Pete's swagger is on 100 trillion. See your avy :lol:

The NFL treats Vince Young like he is completely incapable of being a decent back up, there are plenty of back ups who can't even hold a clipboard correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom