NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats/Panthers next Monday is gonna be dope.

Of course though the Pats have the BYE and an extra day going on Monday night :rolleyes .

Mike Wallace :D

I know it isn't really possible but IMO the best long term decision for Peyton is to sit Sunday out. KC is relentless, took Ben out last year, and he simply isn't healthy with a bad oline

Last edited:
I would hate Mike Wallace with such a passion if I was a Dolphins fan.

I thought at the beginning of the year we had something with him. But hate is starting to grow towards him from me. One touchdown in 9 games which came on a little thrown out screen. He hasn't even really caught a deep pass yet this season and drops almost every ball that requires some sort of effort. He never uses his hands and just let's the ball.come into.his pads. I was taught to use my hands in freaking 5th grade does nobody not tell him this?

Mike Wallace :D

I know it isn't really possible but IMO the best long term decision for Peyton is to sit Sunday out. KC is relentless, took Ben out last year, and he simply isn't healthy with a bad oline

Peyton gonna have to get in his Olines *** this week to block and he must know something we don't know about KC

Mike Wallace lol

Chiefs’ wide receiver Dwayne Bowe arrested for speeding, possession
Posted on: 9:35 am, November 12, 2013, by Michelle Pekarsky, updated on: 09:36am, November 12, 2013
Facebook451
Twitter218
Pinterest
Google
LinkedIn
Email
Dwayne Bowe
RIVERSIDE, Mo. — Riverside Police confirmed to FOX 4 Tuesday morning that an officer arrested Chiefs’ wide receiver Dwayne Bowe on Sunday for speeding and possession of marijuana.
The police department also sent out a news release with further details. The news release is as follows:
Shortly before midnight on November 10th a Riverside Police Officer was parked on West Platte Road and NW Business Park using radar to check for speed violations when a black, 2011 Audi A8 registered a speed of 48 mph in a 35 mph zone. The police officer, in a marked police car, subsequently stopped the car on West Platte Road at Riverside Street.
While questioning the driver the Officer detected a strong odor of marijuana from inside of the vehicle. The officer then requested the driver and two passengers to get out of the vehicle. Once out of the vehicle the Officer explained to the driver, who owned the vehicle, that he was a K-9 Officer and that the dog would alert to an illegal substance. Subsequently, inside of a black bag the officer discovered the wallet of the driver and vehicle owner, Dwayne L. Bowe, and two containers that had 6.6 grams and 3.8 grams respectively of what is believed to be marijuana in them. Bowe was then placed under arrest for the possession of a controlled substance. The K-9 alerted to a black backpack and inside of that was found a container that had 4.2 grams of what is believed to be marijuana in it.
One of the passengers, George A. Thompson, said the backpack belonged to him. Subsequent to his arrest for possession of a controlled substance, Thompson was searched and on his person two hand rolled cigarettes, containing what is believed to be 2.2 grams of marijuana were also found.
Bowe and Thompson were both transported to the Riverside Police Department for booking on the following municipal charges: Bowe for speeding and possession of a controlled substance with a bond of $750; Thompson for the possession of a controlled substance with a bond of $500. The third passenger in the car, who was not charged, posted bond for both men and they were released with a court date of December 18, 2013.
Download the fox4kc app to stay informed FOX 4 Android app | FOX 4 iPhone app

9ers Saints too.
49ers looked terrible when having to actually face a team with a pulse.
Chiefs-Broncos, Browns-Bengals and Panthers-Patriots are some huge ones.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To ol boy who suggested to sit Peyton
laugh.gif

That means the Broncos would be without their HC, Offensive Coordinator, and MVP against an udefeated inter-division foe an almost assure they'd have to go to arrowhead in the playoffs on their road to a super bowl. Sitting him is not an option IMO, too much on the line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom