NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really excited about this upcoming season. Alot of teams got better. Im seeing alot of 8-8 teams. Btw did anybody else put the rookies on madden yet? Yes I was bored and did the first two rounds.

Last edited:
I'm just now seeing this

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Im really excited about this upcoming season. Alot of teams got better. Im seeing alot of 8-8 teams. Btw did anybody else put the rookies on madden yet? Yes I was bored and did the first two rounds.

i just downloaded one of the shared files on monday that has all the roster additions and draft picks for my ps4

hopefully he can hold on until TB12 and Beavis retires...because HOU ain't getting through NE or Denver.

i do take credit for our team sending your franchise into a tailspin two seasons ago. that wonderful monday night and then again in the playoffs a few weeks later :pimp:

I was at a TGIF when this game was on :rolleyes :lol:

Was hella nervous.

Then the game actually started :lol: :lol:

Man if the Pats got Dre :wow: That would just be too much

Im late on this but Josh Gordon :smh: I know that loud is hard to say no to breh, but come the **** on :lol:

Ol' boy would rather chief than be a multi- millionaire :lol:

Is michael sam really thinking about doing a reality show?!

This dude about to get cut real quick

in all honesty michael sam shouldve been drafted within the first 3 rounds, the only reason he was drafted so late was because he came out and said he liked men. When was the last time an SEC defensive player of the year went in the 7th round?

in all honesty michael sam shouldve been drafted within the first 3 rounds, the only reason he was drafted so late was because he came out and said he liked men. When was the last time an SEC defensive player of the year went in the 7th round?

lol you are clueless

I'm 100% shocked that a NFL player named "Kraken" was arrested for strangling his GF. Absolutely shocked.

Never change

i did watch the combine, but i also saw him in actual games tear **** up. dude had alot of pressure on him in the combine.

Can't claim you only want to be viewed as a  gay football player and co-sign this

It's a bad idea for him. I'm not saying he needs to shy away from all media the whole time, but reality television is not the right place for him.

i did watch the combine, but i also saw him in actual games tear **** up. dude had alot of pressure on him in the combine.

You did huh? did you see that he isn't a good athlete on the NFL, undersized, got most of his sacks against poor offensive lines, and is bad against the run.

He went where was supposed to the 7th round maybe if he wasn't gay he goes at the top of 7th. There were another 20-30 players with more upside, talent who produced who didn't get drafted.

Last edited:

Since when did receiving college awards translate to being drafted high or NFL success???....He didn't have the greatest combine, and lacks functional strength for an NFL Defensive End although he is an above average pass rusher, I think he probably should have gone sooner, but I'm not a GM or scout, and not many NFL teams want to deal with the media attention that comes with drafting a player of his status

You did huh? did you see that he isn't a good athlete on the NFL, undersized, got most of his sacks against poor offensive lines, and is bad against the run.

He went where was supposed to the 7th round maybe if he wasn't gay he goes at the top of 7th. There were another 20-30 players with more upside, talent who produced who didn't get drafted.

did i see that he isnt a good athlete on the NFL?? what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom