NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kap has yet to beat Seattle without Candlestick. :pimp:

It's hard to win against the defense, running game, and special teams of Seattle. :smh:

GIF-2.0.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
I'm getting in the football mode, fellas. Been watching a lot of Vikings mini-camp videos and I can't help but get excited...Here I go again with expectations and this team. :smh: Oh well.

Last edited:
I'm getting in the football mode, fellas. Been watching a lot of Vikings mini-camp videos and I can't help but get excited...Here I go again with expectations and this team. :smh: Oh well.

*alonzo gif

I'm tempering my expectations for this season, but next season we really won't have an excuse. Just in time for our new stadium :pimp:

On the note of being excited this early, I usually get really into it when they head to Mankato.. this whole month off wouldn't be good for me to get too amped for football. I just hope Waynes wasn't a waste of a first round pick.. he's the only real concern I have, I know Diggs, Kendricks, and Pruitt will be good for us.

*alonzo gif

I'm tempering my expectations for this season, but next season we really won't have an excuse. Just in time for our new stadium :pimp:

On the note of being excited this early, I usually get really into it when they head to Mankato.. this whole month off wouldn't be good for me to get too amped for football. I just hope Waynes wasn't a waste of a first round pick.. he's the only real concern I have, I know Diggs, Kendricks, and Pruitt will be good for us.

I can't help myself. I have so much pride in my team. But how cool would it be if Minnesota finds a way to get a home playoff game this season? Back to the days of yore.

I think Waynes will be just fine and I repeat myself all the time, but it's because of my belief in Zimmer as a coach, motivator and schemer.

Almost that time

I think the first game is in less then 80 days

Can't wait to go 5-11 :smh:

I can't help myself. I have so much pride in my team. But how cool would it be if Minnesota finds a way to get a home playoff game this season? Back to the days of yore.

I think Waynes will be just fine and I repeat myself all the time, but it's because of my belief in Zimmer as a coach, motivator and schemer.

No denying that he does work with DBs, really hoping he made the right pick there. I was on the Devante Parker train during the draft process but I'll trust Zim til I see something different. Main things I'll be looking toward is how our O-Line shapes up heading into the season and the safety battle at SS. We cut Taylor Mays a week or so ago, hoping that Anthony Harris or Antone Exum can make a leap and be a starter for us, I'm over Blanton and his play. I remember for the longest my biggest gripe was the linebacker position, but I really feel the trio of Hodges, Kendricks an Barr will be a cornerstone for us for years to come, Greenways on his last leg and on his way out (prob. should of been cut this year). Really excited for the season, not thinking we'll win the division or anything but even a Wild Card game would be :pimp:

Hoping no sophomore slump for Teddy, we really need him on his A game.. Wallace should help the vertical game immensely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom