NFL Divisional Weekend - Week in Review - Home Cooking Edition

DeadsetAce

Supporter
- All four home favorites taking care of business after a crazy WC weekend
- Tthe better QB in each matchup also won...which was similar to WC weekend
- Did not expect to blow the Chargers out like that but glad to finally see up play that type of football. We been waiting to see THAT game all year
- Carson Wentz the happiest guy in Philly after yesterday
- Rams ran the Cowboys over with an upper middle class version of Mike Tolbert
- Jerruh keeping the Cowboys from taking that next step by keeping the Ginger Clapper around
- Eager to see if the Andrew Luck Excuse Express chugs into this thread later this morning. Oh wait, what’s that I hear….*Chooooo choooooo*……

upload_2019-1-14_6-50-19.png

Stats of the Week for the Blog Bois:

- Tom Brady’s 16th career playoff game with a 100+ passer rating... more than Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers and Philip Rivers combined.
- Tom Brady is more likely to make the AFCCG than Lebron is to make a free throw.
- Tom Brady is more likely to make the AFCCG than any QB in NFL history is to complete a single pass.
- Alshon Jeffery's drop to secure the win for the Saints was his first career playoff drop on 35 targets.
- Drew Brees tied Terry Bradshaw and Ben Roethlisberger for the 8th-most passing TD in NFL postseason history (30).
- 2018 will be the first time in the Super Bowl era that the Top 4 scoring offenses each reached the Conference Championship game: Chiefs - 35.3 PPG (1st), Rams - 32.9 PPG (2nd), Saints - 31.5 PPG (3rd), Patriots - 27.3 PPG (4th)
- C.J. Anderson has more rush yards in each of his 3 games with the Rams (167, 132, 123) this season than he had in 9 games combined with the Panthers (104)

Clap-Back of the Decade:

oh wannabe nissan pathfinda pirate ship name havin motha****a

QOTWs:

The Chargers are going to win by at least 10 points

200.gif

Rivers will go into the snow and do the Lord's work.

Please dear lord baby jesus

i dunno about your “lord” but the one and true GAWD certainly did do some work on Sunday :pimp:

Don’t worry.. chargers will win

Saints and Chargers ML

Chargers winning though.

tom-brady-gif-3.gif

This could be the death of the Pats, they're already beefin behind the scenes.

NaiveDecimalAgouti-max-1mb.gif

It’s a nice day for the Belchick/Brady era to end and for Bolo to finally come of age

04a7b2129045da793ae8b8748dadcbd4.gif

A patriots and eagles loss would make this weekend a dream that I never want to end

wake up, *****. it’s another Victory Monday for the GOAT and company :pimp:

Im really pretty sure the Pats gonna lose

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-14_6-49-48.png
    upload_2019-1-14_6-49-48.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
A lot of Cowboys fans were saying this would be a home game for them and from what I saw on TV it was true. The majority of the stdium was rooting against them here too.

@D StaXX @T0INE y’all still my guys. Po’ up.

A couple of quotes:

Dallas got the matchup they needed. They're beating the Rams, but lose to NO in the NFCCG.

1B6BAB97-05BB-4281-8262-71522EBF7A1F.jpeg

Last edited:
- Zeke had 20 carries for 47 yards

- Brady did an impressive job of dink and dunking for a 41 year old. He should run a Dunkin Donuts after this season.

- Rivers is better than Ben and Eli but not when it matters. Another choke job by 17.

- Eagles didn't score for almost 50 minutes in a playoff game and Nick Foles threw more INTs than TDs

Tom Brady dinking and dunking on a defense that rolls out 6 or 7 DBs is what makes him the GOAT. all the other false GOATs are going to throw into double and triple coverage...and lose.

taking what the defense gives you :pimp:

Eagles
- rollercoaster season finally comes to an end in fitting fashion, no shame in losing to the Saints in that building
- defense gave it their all but third down and long conversions were just awful and been a problem all season long
- Nick Foles will be a legend in Philly forever but his magic ran out after the first quarter. He was bad for the rest of the game, a ton of missed throws. He'll be solid for some other team next year but I'll be fine with Carson Wentz for the future with a whole summer to get 100% healthy.
- Doug Pederson is a great coach and should get more credit for how this team weathered the storm this season. It was looking very bleek after that Cowboys loss and they turned it around with a bunch of backups. Most teams would have folded up and tanked for a better draft pick

Rest of the league
- Brady saying people thought they SUCKED and couldn't win is laughable. People WISHED they could see something different but they all knew deep down inside how this game was gonna go. This happens every year, the Pats come out with an unexpected gameplan the first game of the playoffs and dominate
- Philip Rivers will get in the HOF on like the 12th ballot. He's never won and WILL never win a big game in his entire career.
- Andrew Luck was throwing ducks all game, had no zip on those passes. Another predictable outcome, they had no chance winning in the cold. Vinateiri bricking was shocking though
- the replays of the Chiefs fans throwing snowballs was hilarious
- CJ Anderson looked like Jerome Bettis out there against that ELITE Cowboys linebacking core
- homefield advantage made a huge difference for the Saints. That crowd completely rattled the Eagles pre-snap after the first quarter

Please let us get Rams/Chiefs part II

- Brady saying people thought they SUCKED and couldn't win is laughable. People WISHED they could see something different but they all knew deep down inside how this game was gonna go.

i'm going to start using this, "oh that's not what i thought, it's what i wished" approach when i'm wrong. clever :pimp:

-Foles is trash, if the Dolphins trade for him I'm done with football forever.
-Remember when the phrase "Clemsoning" meant coming up short when it matters most? That hasn't aged well. What has aged well is a talented Chargers squad "Clemsoning" whenever they make the playoffs.
-That being said, Pats are a mediocre road them. Chiefs are going to clap those cheeks.
-Speaking of, Chiefs need to keep their foot on the throttle if they want to beat the Pats. They invited the Colts back into the game several times this Saturday. Colts were just too trash to capitalize.
-Really don't know how to pick this Rams/Saints NFC title game. Basically a toss-up, but leaning Rams because the losing team tends to avenge their loss in the postseason.

I feel dirty that Clemson was somehow the good guy to everyone outside of the SEC fandom

Dabo a bish, but since no ones cares that much about the ACC and Clemson, his dumb shh slides

Yeah, I was way wrong on the games this weekend and I'm glad I didn't bet. I think I would've went 0-4.

I never really believed in the Rams, but it's worked out for them so far.

Chargers was just wanting to see Bolo get a ring, but he is what he is at this point.

Back
Top Bottom