NFL Hits Thread 2011....#86 on the cards = ERASED (pg. 6)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Can someone explain to me why the Mason Foster hit was a penalty?

I don't think the penalty was helmet-to-helmet...it was hitting a defenseless receiver...which I still don't understand.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
@ochocinco
@Mason_Foster great hit last night,if u're fined I'll reimburse u boss.That's the way the game should b played.Stay healthy n have a good yr

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Ocho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

@ochocinco
@Mason_Foster great hit last night,if u're fined I'll reimburse u boss.That's the way the game should b played.Stay healthy n have a good yr

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

@ochocinco

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know that's just for twitter pr. aint a dime coming his way.

No one can cause he lead completely with his shoulder. The Patriots have the fix in already in the preseason. We had 10 penalties called against us in the 1st half. I think the only one that they got called for was an illegal block downfield before a receiver caught the ball.
Yeah man...I don't get it....

If the WR is going for the ball, how is he defenseless? 

I understand the push the NFL is making towards making the league safer, but damn...
30t6p3b.gif

Mason Foster needs to keep doing his thing....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

@ochocinco

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Danny Woodhead is a dwarf, it's kinda hard to not end up hitting him high at times
Exactly what I was thinking. Dudes so short, it's hard to aim for the pads.
laugh.gif

What really qualifies as being defenseless? I never understand when they call those penalties and then the announcers try and justify the penalty. If the receiver has the ball in his hands/making a play for the ball what the +%%+ is the defender supposed do, wait for the receiver to catch it and then hit him?

Anybody hear that Johnathan Baldwin broke his hand in a locker room fight with Thomas Jones the other day? I wish we had a video of that to put in here. I bet Thomas Jones busted his @!!. That man is roided the %@*% up this year, he wanted to fight Cody Grimm on the field after getting pushed out of bounds in the first preseason game.

No one can cause he lead completely with his shoulder. The Patriots have the fix in already in the preseason. We had 10 penalties called against us in the 1st half. I think the only one that they got called for was an illegal block downfield before a receiver caught the ball.

I understand the push the NFL is making towards making the league safer, but damn...
30t6p3b.gif

Absolute beast. My new favorite team/player.
pimp.gif

Mason is from my high school, same class and everything. Been crazy to follow the guy and see him grow and succeed all this way. Watching him crack Ocho brought a tear to my eye.

Great stuff from Ocho to say that he would reimburse. Manning up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

30t6p3b.gif

Absolute beast. My new favorite team/player.
pimp.gif

Mason is from my high school, same class and everything. Been crazy to follow the guy and see him grow and succeed all this way. Watching him crack Ocho brought a tear to my eye.

Great stuff from Ocho to say that he would reimburse. Manning up.
pimp.gif

I welcome you to the squad JapanAir 
pimp.gif

I'm still a Niners dude, but we've never really had anyone come out of my hometown, so it's great to see someone make it to the NFL. Last dude to come out of my area is Herm Edwards. I'm just happy to see dude do well, and so I want his team do well. Maybe that's not the "cool thing to do," but I don't care, got nothing but love for Mason and what he's doing. Back in high school even he was the kind of guy that no one really hated.

Herm is part of the Bucs family as well. You were born to be a Bucs fan. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom