NFL Hits Thread 2011....#86 on the cards = ERASED (pg. 6)

laugh.gif
Yeah I Know huh.

They definitely got love from all of Monterey, CA now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Can someone explain to me why the Mason Foster hit was a penalty?

No one can cause he lead completely with his shoulder. The Patriots have the fix in already in the preseason. We had 10 penalties called against us in the 1st half. I think the only one that they got called for was an illegal block downfield before a receiver caught the ball.
whatever makes you sleep better at night i guess....

I've never really been "mad" about a preseason game. If anything it was their d-line and linebackers that got in our +#*. Our offensive line got manhandled. So either the Patriots are going to have 60 sacks this year, our offensive line is going to give up the most sacks in the league, or the Patriots are stealing signals.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

roll.gif

this bucs fan is hilarious...your team is just not that good, deal with it

The bucs will be a force there team is young too

And Im a Falcons fan

damn Rahim laid the wood on him
30t6p3b.gif
, boy Johnson got heart for sticking up for Jones tho

Yikes.

My gripe is Moore coulda had the same results without jumping up and putting top o his helmet in buddy facemask.

All he needed was to run thru dude chest, the jump is what got his helmet so high and warranted the flag

I've never really been "mad" about a preseason game. If anything it was their d-line and linebackers that got in our +#*. Our offensive line got manhandled. So either the Patriots are going to have 60 sacks this year, our offensive line is going to give up the most sacks in the league, or the Patriots are stealing signals.

this'll forever be the excuse under belichick if he's beating down someones team. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

this'll forever be the excuse under belichick if he's beating down someones team. 

shoulda got a lifetime ban. he can burn in hell.

i thought the moore hit was clean honestly. he didn't jump in...just went in hard. kinda sucks though because it seems that the nfl wants it to be that if the ball isn't batted down before it gets to the wr, he should be allowed to catch it and THEN you can hit them to tackle them. you're not really allowed to knock the ball out before they make a football move so it'll be an incomplete pass.

the receiver gets the benefit of the doubt? why? he put himself in that situation. moore didn't jump up to hit him. donald jones was the one coming down.

you can't really control where the impact is going to take place in a situation like that. he leaned in with his shoulder first and his helmet hit him secondly. it was a clean hit

hate these announcers campaigning as if they're following some NFL issued script on what's "good" and what's "bad"

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

The Chiefs front 7 > Patriots front 7 that were out there for that game. The only dudes that weren't scrubs were Mayo, Spikes and Wilfork (who barely played). Freeman had all the time in the world to throw the ball the week before, then the next week we go against an inferior defensive line that didn't even played Ellis or Haynesworth that night yet they were in our backfield as soon as Freeman tried to drop back. They knew what we were doing every single time. So I stand by my statement that either the Patriots are going to lead the league in sacks, the Bucs are going to lead the league in sacks given up, or the Patriots are stealing signals again. Atleast one of those statements will/is happening.

Back
Top Bottom