NFL/NBA/MLB/NCAA Jerseys

Does anyone even wear sports jerseys anymore?  I remember back in school in the late 90s, everyone was rocking the replica jerseys.  Now it seems like no one wears them anymore.

I stopped wearing them as I got older, but I still get that itch sometimes and find myself searching eBay for jerseys.  Especially when my team gets a new player, but I always end up not buying one.

Do any of you still wear them around?  Just to games?

Being the only person in high school with authentics and mitchell and ness throwbacks 
pimp.gif

I don't rock them anymore though. Too oversized and I prefer either a collared shirt or v neck now. Times change.

Just copped a Bulls jersey to chill in w/a snap back
pimp.gif

I won't go crazy & buy mad jerseys...2 or 3 is fine & only 4 the summer IMO

Basketball only

I got into old school Champion jerseys for the summer. Still have all my AI, Kobe, and Jordan jerseys and a Lebron Team USA. I would def like to have some more football jerseys doe

i always wanted a mike bibby vancouver grizzlies jersey and a jason williams kings jersey but never bought them  
ohwell.gif

this is the last authentic and only authentic i wore. it was the hottest one out if you didn't like the other option.

o_Darius_Miles.JPG

I rememeber trying to get the rarest jersey I could find to rock to school. I grew up in Miami so it was non-stop Marino and Mourning jerseys. I was the cat rocking the OJ McDuffie and Bryan Cox jerseys.

I remember after Harold Minor won the dunk contest, everyone in Miami had his jersey.

outside of the kiddos who went from size 60 jerseys to size medium skinny jeans because their favorite rapper told them to do so, there's always been a market for jerseys among sports fans.

that said, i sold most of my jerseys and limited my collection to strictly my favorite teams and players and i got everything a few sizes smaller. i wear the stuff i have but i don't wear it as much as i did when i was in high school or what have you.

I got rid of a lot of them, but just got some new ones and kept the ones I still rock in regular rotation:

NBA:
Kobe redeem team USA white
Dirk Nowitzki Dallas
Dirk Nowitzki All-Star in Vegas warm up if that counts

NFL:
Joe Montana niners
Just picked up a McClain Raiders
about to pick up a Jerry Rice raiders

MLB:
Tim Lincecum Giants and Barry Bonds giants.

I wear them all.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

this is the last authentic and only authentic i wore. it was the hottest one out if you didn't like the other option.

o_Darius_Miles.JPG

Ih ad the Lamar Odom in white like this. 

I'm looking to get the Brandon Marshall #19 Dolphins authentic joint....I just am not too keen on rocking aqua and orange gear with a cartoon dolphin on it...but that's my team regardless.

NBA jerseys in the summer. still got my Mets and Dolphins jerseys for games (never retiring the Zack Thomas white jersey
pimp.gif
)

Do yall wear jersey to people that have been traded. For example a Saints Reggie Bush jersey.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

I got rid of a lot of them, but just got some new ones and kept the ones I still rock in regular rotation:

NBA:
Kobe redeem team USA white
Dirk Nowitzki Dallas
Dirk Nowitzki All-Star in Vegas warm up if that counts

NFL:
Joe Montana niners
Just picked up a McClain Raiders
about to pick up a Jerry Rice raiders

MLB:
Tim Lincecum Giants and Barry Bonds giants.

I wear them all.
pimp.gif
 on the RUSH sig.

I still wear the Mitchell and Ness jackets, but outside of sporting events I stopped rockin the jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom