NFL/NBA/MLB/NCAA Jerseys

Originally Posted by Ghenges

What about NAMBLA jerseys?
What size/team is your Mutumbo?

I'm only interested in NBA jerseys, all the other ones fit kinda weird
laugh.gif

Still looking for a Arenas Bullets jersey (
laugh.gif
), Kemp, Mutumbo Hawks, Hill Pistons, maybe even a kobe 8.  (Size 48-52)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm goin nuts when NFL goes nike

sports fans never stopped wearing jerseys
Basically and like Ced said I just get my jerseys in smaller sizes even though with some esp M&N the quality isn't the same as it was when it was really popular.

I still wear hockey and soccer jerseys. I have a bunch of Sharks jerseys and a really cool Barcelona away jersey from last season. 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Ghenges

What about NAMBLA jerseys?
What size/team is your Mutumbo?

I'm only interested in NBA jerseys, all the other ones fit kinda weird
laugh.gif

Still looking for a Arenas Bullets jersey (
laugh.gif
), Kemp, Mutumbo Hawks, Hill Pistons, maybe even a kobe 8.  (Size 48-52)

Check out the link in sig.  A lot of vintage fire if you got small feet. 

Waiting for the next M&N jersey to cop a Knicks throwback.

I'd wear all my jerseys except for the fact that they are 3x bigger than they should be (yes I got caught in the 3xl days). Reupping my collection to one that actually fits to my liking.

Antonio Gates away authentic is copped soon as Nike has em available.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

SOCCER JERSEYS>>>>>>>>>ALL

this ... but i still rock my other jerseys ... the ones that aren't oversized
laugh.gif

at the end of the day i paid money for it and it's 
pimp.gif
 i ma rock it no matter what age i am ... just not as often anymore ...

I wear jerseys to games...that's about it though. My collection looks like this:
NBA: Jason Richardson Warriors authentic (still wear regularly to games
pimp.gif
), Lebron James Cavs authentic
laugh.gif
, swingmans (signed Arenas, Stephen Jackson Warriors, Rick Barry Warriors)
NFL: Frank Gore EQT jersey
NHL: SJ Sharks premier jersey (good for games and occasional casual wear in the fall/spring)
NCAA: DeSean Jackson replica Cal jersey
pimp.gif

MLB: Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners M&N

Where do you guys get your football kits from? Is there a site that has them cheaper than other places?

I'll buy that M&N Marino with the 75th Anniversary Patch on it eventually one day. I want that blue/yellow Rams Dickerson joint too....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

being realistic in regards to the nike taking over talk,  with an exclusive contract to all 32 teams, i'm almost certain the quality on both replicas and authentics will be the exact same as reeboks.

im kinda the opposite of you guys
laugh.gif
   i can't wait for nike to take over so all the reebok stuff gets dropped significantly and ends up being found at places like marshalls and tj maxx.  i guarantee you legit $30-40 reebok authentics will be able to be had around this time next year because retailers will be marking stuff down heavily.

it was the same when reebok took over in 2001-02,  all the nike, puma, and adidas nfl stuff got marked down heavily, and same when reebok took over the nba in 04-05,  all the nike nba stuff got marked down heavily and was found in places like marshalls.

I haven't really wore jerseys like that either since high school, but I had to get this jersey off of Mitchell & Ness... This Jersey is one of the best NBA jerseys ever.. Hands down.. I also have a Shaun Taylor authentic also... I am curious on how much that jersey is worth...

ehj7q.jpg
pimp.gif

I had a bunch of jerseys but I got rid of them a few years ago.

The only jersey I have is a Randall Cunningham from 1994.

still got my jordan bulls home pro-cut
still got my jordan bulls away pro-cut
still got my jordan bullets authentic

i got my vernon davis 49ers authentic in white that i plan on finally wearing when i find a nice 49ers fitted

picked up vlad guerrero expos authentic in white off my brother. got the expos fitted. going to a bbq next weekend so i'll probably throw that down with my '01 true blues

next pickup, authentic robinson cano in grey

I have Jordan black and red pinstripe authentic, but that joint is mad long.
I need this jersey though

4234fe6bae43d2922667550f1f0fe879-getty-88971917jr001_medium.jpg

and a Rondogod joint.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by mike23theking

being realistic in regards to the nike taking over talk,  with an exclusive contract to all 32 teams, i'm almost certain the quality on both replicas and authentics will be the exact same as reeboks.

im kinda the opposite of you guys
laugh.gif
   i can't wait for nike to take over so all the reebok stuff gets dropped significantly and ends up being found at places like marshalls and tj maxx.  i guarantee you legit $30-40 reebok authentics will be able to be had around this time next year because retailers will be marking stuff down heavily.

it was the same when reebok took over in 2001-02,  all the nike, puma, and adidas nfl stuff got marked down heavily, and same when reebok took over the nba in 04-05,  all the nike nba stuff got marked down heavily and was found in places like marshalls.
good point I will be on the lookout

i still got all my jersey...im actually in da process of tailoring all my older ones that were way too big and making them fit nice.

da first bill is 150 dollars, imma pick up da tab in 2 weeks.

most jerseys i rock now are soccer.

but when i do go to games, i wear the team accordingly (most recently sf giants personalized authentic with my last name on the back
pimp.gif
)

Still got a blank authentic hardwood nights magic i need to attributed and a blank authentic navy mariners as well to turn into griffey. I think about getting my basketball jerseys tailored from time to time but eh.

Back
Top Bottom