NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

Looks more like an indoor track cleat lol? It's definitely not a football cleat. Looks cool though!

Don't think these are the same cleats. Bottoms are definitely different.

its definitely the same cleat but different bottoms. the laser vapor talons that were unveiled, were probably just for the 40 and another version for actual gameplay. I think thats whats probably going to happen. Man now were have to choose between the vapor carbon fly 2's and/or the laser vapor talons when they release.

Couple pics from the combine. Gotta say, i'm a sucker for gear with volt

I just talked to my folks in Football and Oregon is indeed getting some new stuff this year.  With UA stepping up their stuff with not only Maryland Oregon is doing the same for recruiting as well as all around Nike flexing their muscles.

Because they can.

However look for simple and classic more with a touch of new age. They already have the designs ready for fall game time.

Just FYI...

Dudes mixing all sorts of brands together, UA and Nike. Those new Hyperfuse gloves look good in black and volt

Saw those to and look em up. U think UA is going to sell em cuz im pretty sure they wouldn't name it if it was just one pair of Rich Eisen. And i saw Leon Sandcastle wearing em to.

Does anybody has new infos about new gear? I read somewhere the most releases will be in spring but how accurate is that? 
My season starts in around 6 weeks so soon I must decide what I´ll buy for the season. Old gear or hold out a bit for the new ones. 
Everything in regards to this is appreciated. 

Does anybody has new infos about new gear? I read somewhere the most releases will be in spring but how accurate is that? 

My season starts in around 6 weeks so soon I must decide what I´ll buy for the season. Old gear or hold out a bit for the new ones. 

Everything in regards to this is appreciated. 

every spring is when new gear comes out

IM ABOUT TO MAKE NEW THREAD WITH THE DRAFT & SPRING RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

http://niketalk.com/t/528381/nfl-ncaa-feet-gear-13-14-seasons-football-equipment-cleats-gloves-jerseys-etc

Last edited:
somewhat related, not entirely, any of you college "experts" in here know if the "fighting ducks" stuff that football wears will be publicly available in the basketball version- i.e. shorts, jerseys, etc... Have a hoody and shoes and stuff from football, but have never seen bball stuff available for sale. t.i.a

somewhat related, not entirely, any of you college "experts" in here know if the "fighting ducks" stuff that football wears will be publicly available in the basketball version- i.e. shorts, jerseys, etc... Have a hoody and shoes and stuff from football, but have never seen bball stuff available for sale. t.i.a
I have no inside info, but I would assume if it isn't available already, it probably won't be. Are you sure it's not already for sale?

Back
Top Bottom