NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

Originally Posted by shoes604

Eastbay has the Jordan "Speed Jet TD" shoes for sale.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...white/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
The White/Red pair is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   These are the same cleats from last year right? The all black pair dropped on NDC. Glad to see there are different colors. They're pretty nice. Not worth $99 IMO though. 

Zero0123: 
They are the same as last years. They were scattered available at Nike Outlets for $37. Should have bought them. Really liking the white/navy and white/red pair. I know at least one NT'er who posts in this thread has them and spoke pretty highly of them. Pretty much the same mold as last years Speed TD except lighter.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Zero0123: 
They are the same as last years. They were scattered available at Nike Outlets for $37. Should have bought them. Really liking the white/navy and white/red pair. I know at least one NT'er who posts in this thread has them and spoke pretty highly of them. Pretty much the same mold as last years Speed TD except lighter.
I had last year's pair, and played a season in them. They're lightweight and responsive. I wish they had a little more cushioning though.
I'll have to wait for the price drop and scoop up the white/red pair. 

that white pair looks good.

Whats the biggest difference between last years and this years model.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

DO you guys know if colleges have annual cleaning sales to consolidate gear? Would love to pick up some Texas PE stuff

I know things used to pop up at the stadium store at UT. Mostly extra team issued shoes, the trainers not the cleats. Some cleats and good stuff was avalible but in big sizes and usually gone within a couple days. Gameworn jerseys were also sold there. I never was able to get my hands on actual team issued dri fits are anything though. I was dying for those Texas Power/Texas Strong dri fits

Those ^^^ are so clean! The striping/venting on the side is sick!

I already have the Vapor Talon Elite 51's but now I want these!!

^
are those all gold?

if so when do they come out?

Those Gold Vapor's are for the QB's participating in the Elite 11 Camp. I doubt we ever see them as GR release.

All that gold makes me wish I was still playing. Gold is just so in-your-face, it's brilliant.

i still got my elite 51 pack. thinking of getting rid of it soon don't know yet. don't really like the fit of the elite, rather have the other version.

Back
Top Bottom