NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '16-'17 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Happy New Year!

With the NCAA championship game ahead along with the Super Bowl its time for a new thread

View media item 1855321

so far most of the teams in the bowl game have the new 2016 gear with Oregon bringing out all new jerseys saying bye bye to the old Mariota era template

Noticed a lack of college players wearing the Untouchable 2's in Bowl Games, even in practice. Most stuck to Untouchables or VC2014.

Also like how Philly Rivers is wearing the old school Nike football gloves...

View media item 1855413

Noticed a lack of college players wearing the Untouchable 2's in Bowl Games, even in practice. Most stuck to Untouchables or VC2014.

View media item 1855413

I noticed that too

not to many players wanted to rock the new untouchables

I dont blame them they look like a lineman/LB cleat nothing for the skill players

im waiting for the Vapor Speed 2s 2016 (bottom right) which is supposed to replace the vapor carbon 2014s

View media item 1855539

View media item 1855413

This dude wearing Nike gloves for years, yet still wears those old-*** no-logo Reebok cleats from nearly seven years ago.

Rivers is a legend. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Sad he'll probably never get a ring though.

Just realized those PE's that Earl was wearing against Zona were 6Rings.

View media item 1860754
Does anyone know if these are the Super Bowl edition Untouchables that are dropping in a few days, or are these GR's? Unless they aren't doing a SB edition this year.

View media item 1860754
Does anyone know if these are the Super Bowl edition Untouchables that are dropping in a few days, or are these GR's? Unless they aren't doing a SB edition this year.

These are this year Pro Bowl cleats

idk if they are doing a super bowl version

I would think it would be gold as well since that is the theme for this years super bowl for the 50th anni

What are the joint to the left? They look promising.

Any more images of the Vapors? And did you end up getting some of the FSU Bowl equipment?

They are the untouchable low tops

yeah waiting for them to clean out for the next season

Looks like it comes in sizes 8 and up. The 2's just don't do it for me for some reason. Cleat doesn't look like it was made for a skill position player. I will say that I noticed more skill guys in the NFL last weekend wearing these.

Yeah, well you know where to send the gloves & **** :lol: :nerd: :smokin

:lol:

Karlos Williams is here. Ran into him today and sold him some 4s

Freeman was here no too long ago as well

seems like the guys are coming back to break in the new guys who on campus now a Malik

I love Maliks game but people on campus already saying he act like he runs the place

he seem chill when a seem him

Last edited:
$200 is stupid for cleats

Just like the price of sneakers went up

The price of cleats go up as well

Best bet to avoid paying that much is finding old models on eBay for like $60-80

But you won't find any good colors or sizes that cheap

:lol:

Karlos Williams is here. Ran into him today and sold him some 4s

Freeman was here no too long ago as well

seems like the guys are coming back to break in the new guys who on campus now a Malik

I love Maliks game but people on campus already saying he act like he runs the place

he seem chill when a seem him

Malik is a Cali douchebag, but he is talented. The team and the coaches will most certainly get him to understand things lol. And he's also a teenager who probably has been told he was gods gift to football since he was like 13, so I'm not surprised. Just needs to mature like all the other kids

Seems like Freeman is there all the time. Pretty cool that all the NFL guys are coming back regularly

PK Sam is coming back to be a GA too

Need them gloves for flag football tho :lol:

Last edited:
$200 is stupid for cleats

Just like the price of sneakers went up

The price of cleats go up as well

Best bet to avoid paying that much is finding old models on eBay for like $60-80

but you won't find any good colors or sizes that cheap
$200+ football boots has been the norm for us footballers for like the past 8 years it seems. All of the high end boots retail between $200-$225, and with the introduction of Flyknit, Nike is now charging $275 for those versions. It seems like American football has taken a lot of innovation and tech from the beautiful game. I also notice a few skill position players wearing football boots, only thing they sacrifice is protection since the upper can be really thin.

Last edited:
Back when I was playing contact football you didn't have near the selection of cleats available, especially light weight 'skill' position type cleats. If you wanted something like that you bought futbol boots.

Looked at the Eastbay link...they have the weight as 11.4 oz...:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom