NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '16-'17 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC

Bowl season is upon us...more specifically the 'Final Four.' Anyone seen any new cleats or gloves?

Man I got lucky. Been wanting to ID some of the Untouchable Pro's for a while now. Decided to pull the trigger 3 days ago.

They're off the site now. Which I'm guessing means the new cleats are about to get revealed.

Man I got lucky. Been wanting to ID some of the Untouchable Pro's for a while now. Decided to pull the trigger 3 days ago.

They're off the site now. Which I'm guessing means the new cleats are about to get revealed.

yeah I was gonna ID a pair but I decided to get a pair from 1 of my D1 buddies

Anybody see anything last night during Orange? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Cleats wise I don't think I have seen anything new. Surprised Jordan Brand didn't give UM some numbered Jordan PE's

I thought I just saw Foster from Bama wearing a padded Flyknit glove?

^, those are nice, but not new. They released back in 2013, the CJ Elite glove. A ton of Bama players were wearing em back in the day.

Dang really? I never seen those before, welp my bad guys.

No worries. I myself have not seen many new cleats or gloves, looking hard but nothing catches my eye as brand new which is odd since Nike usually puts out a press release before the bowls pubbing their new cleats and gloves, but nada this year.

A friend of mine just told me they are waiting for the combine this year which doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe for the championship game, if not we will have to wait until the superbowl in February. Man I'm sad footballs almost about to be over...

Let me clarify...a numbered Jordan PE CLEAT for the game.

Like MP said, I find it very odd we haven't seen and Nike hasn't released anything at all regarding '17 product line. The college bowl series has to have more viewership than the Combine.

Back
Top Bottom