NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '16-'17 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC

This thread makes me happy. Can't wait to see the full onslaught. Hope CJ doesn't retire, can't wait to see his cleat... If he gets one.

Just got news those white/gold colorway is releasing next Tuesday. Also, could anyone hook me up with those Superbad 4.0? If anyone has got a pair from a college team.

Anyone know if we're getting a CJ4 this year. I guess it depends on him retiring or not

Him retiring or not won't matter, they've either designed and made the cleats already or they haven't. These decisions are made way ahead of time.

Just got news those white/gold colorway is releasing next Tuesday. Also, could anyone hook me up with those Superbad 4.0? If anyone has got a pair from a college team.

Where'd you hear this info at? And are we talking today, or next Tuesday?

Most of Nike's Super Bowl collection is up, including a $900 Destroyer. No SB logo on the retail gloves this year, though they have the new Superbad 4.0s in addition to the Vapor Jet 4.0s.

Last edited:
In addition to the white / gold 2 we initially saw there is a black / gold color way now too.

Nike is always suspect with their sizing on cleats so I had to order 4 pair total. 2 black, 2 white. Smh

What's up everyone? 

Not entirely sure if this is the right thread to post this so please tell me if so.

Anyway I came across this pair of Nike Free 5.0's the other day in the Oregon Ducks Kay Yow colorway, I have never seen them before but noticed from photos that they did not have a sample tag so does anyone have any info at all regarding release at retail or even if they were produced? 

I already have the Green, Yellow and White pairs so I would love to add these to the collection in order to complete the set. 

TIA

What's up everyone? 

Not entirely sure if this is the right thread to post this so please tell me if so.

Anyway I came across this pair of Nike Free 5.0's the other day in the Oregon Ducks Kay Yow colorway, I have never seen them before but noticed from photos that they did not have a sample tag so does anyone have any info at all regarding release at retail or even if they were produced? 

I already have the Green, Yellow and White pairs so I would love to add these to the collection in order to complete the set. 

TIA
theyre on eastbay bro but not this cw, dope shoe but im not sure bout that cw, is that a breast cancer logo on the back?  i actually just ordered the georgia dawgs cw

Last edited:

theyre on eastbay bro but not this cw, dope shoe but im not sure bout that cw, is that a breast cancer logo on the back?  i actually just ordered the georgia dawgs cw
Yeah I know I already have the 3 colorways that are available on Eastbay, it's the pink ones I am looking for, yeah that is the Breast Cancer logo on the back, same as they did last year with the Lunar TR1 Oregon Ducks. 

I'm thinking that they were supposed to release last October but never did for some reason?...

The 3 CW's on Eastbay

Lunar Tr1 from 2014

What's up everyone? 

TIA

View media item 1875340
View media item 1875338
View media item 1875339

I think these was team issued

the ducks also have a all black pair only the coaches and players got thats team issued

View media item 1876862

I think these was team issued

the ducks also have a all black pair only the coaches and players got thats team issued
Repped!

Thanks for the info, I remember seeing that all black pair pop up on social media a while back :smile:

The pink pair probably are team issue, but I did find a pair on eBay where the seller said that he had found them in an outlet, does that seem possible to you? 

Repped!

Thanks for the info, I remember seeing that all black pair pop up on social media a while back :smile:

The pink pair probably are team issue, but I did find a pair on eBay where the seller said that he had found them in an outlet, does that seem possible to you? 

yes

i live in Tally pretty close to Orlando (4hrs) which is a major area filled with Nike outlets that get good stuff and samples come through there often employees usually scoop em up tho

yes

i live in Tally pretty close to Orlando (4hrs) which is a major area filled with Nike outlets that get good stuff and samples come through there often employees usually scoop em up tho
Looks like I only have one choice, move to orlando ! Lol ^^

Hard to imagine a Ducks fan in Florida, how did that happen? 

^, looks interesting but I hate the exposed Flywire look like that. If any football guy should get a sig, Gronk should. He is larger than life and is a terrific athlete. But if they are really built for him; I cannot see a lot of guys getting them as he has a huge Lebron-like build. A big honking trainer probably won't sell too well I am assuming.

^, looks interesting but I hate the exposed Flywire look like that. If any football guy should get a sig, Gronk should. He is larger than life and is a terrific athlete. But if they are really built for him; I cannot see a lot of guys getting them as he has a huge Lebron-like build. A big honking trainer probably won't sell too well I am assuming.

Im so over flywire with nike

I love Gronk but you are so right on that LeBron comparison

ODB should have got a shoe

Who is gonna be the next Bo, Deion, Vick to have a legit footbal cleat and shoe line?

Revis was close

I don't think they'll ever be another player like that for football. I think the closest was AP but we know how things went with the child abuse stuff.

Bo was a phenom who was a beast in 2 sports. Deion had the flashy personality that was great for marketing to go a long with his untouchable play. Vick was electrifying everytime he touched the field at the QB position. I like ODB but I feel like somethings missing and his actions at the end of this season didn't help him out. If CJ had a little more personality I think his line could(ve) been bigger. Just my 2 cents.

ODB has the flash and play to have a great Nike line

plus he fits that whole "new fashion" mold by having a big fashion following outside of football

I could see him having a dope shoe thats a cross between trainer and high fashion kinda like the yeezy boost 350

he has the right connections for input too...

View media item 1879784

you go to every middle school/high school/ college in the country you can point out at least 3 ODB's on every roster with the hair cut and dress style

Back
Top Bottom