NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '16-'17 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC

Vapor Untouchable Pro - scheduled release date: 4/1 Price is going to be either $120 or $130.

Whewww...I thought this was going to be a Combine specific shoe only. Going to have to decide between the Pro and the Light Speed.

I don't care how you dress up that Untouchable 2. Still doesn't look good to me nor does it look like it performs well for skill players.

Pleasantly surprised they are live on NDC and coming in at only $120 par that with 12% cash back on eBates :smokin. Looks and design wise I would rather have two pairs of these then one pair of Untouchables if I was a skill guy. Seems like Nike has been hit or miss every other year on the Untouchable line.

So is the difference between the Pro and Light Speed just the colorways? I've seen the Pro listed in Nike's catalog and they have more traditional color ways listed for release.

Last edited:
Rookie signees are starting to pop up. OSU's Zeke Elliott and Jalin Marshall sign with adidas to chase after the $1 million prize if they break the combine 40 record. I doubt either of these guys break 4.5, not even in the neighborhood of 4.24. Marshall might not be the fastest Buckeye WR there.

Last edited:
I don't think they signed to chase that money. They signed because adidas is probably throwing more money at them to wear their product all together.

You don't have to have a deal with adidas to get that money. Fastest 40 time at the Combine, period wins the 1 million.

Love my Chiefs to death but them Raiders, Lions and 'Fins color ways are sweeetttt.

Anyone have any ideas about the sizing for the untouchable pros? 

I wore a 9 in the vapor carbon elites, a 9.5 in the vapor speeds, and a 10 in the untouchables. Really want to know which former cleat this new one is relative to in terms of sizing so I'm not having to go through returning cleats, etc.

Thanks!

View media item 1925198
Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro Light Speed 
I like these.
I seen some dude at the park with the color on the left, got damn they are bright as hell. Nike made all these colorways after their football boot(soccer cleat) counterpart it seems.

I find it interesting that these have such a low price point with the tech they have. You guys are lucky, the Nike Mercurial Superfly 4(a boot made of a flyknit upper and a carbon fiber soleplate) retails for $275 :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom