NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy...we got an offseason thread. I hope I'm not posting in here tomorrow. :lol:
Hope to not see you at the crossroads homie

bone-thugs-n-harmony.gif

I mean this isn't ALL on Herbert, right? Sure, 3 pts in the 2nd half after 27 in the 1st. But that missed 40-yd fg would have won the game for them.
Or the defense getting a stop, right?
Yours truly,
Matt Ryan

Nothing is ever on one guy.

The FG changes the score, doesn't guarantee Jax doesn't just score a TD to win the game. (Given they had multiple timeouts still and Ettiene could have ran out of bounds to boot)

The defense forced FIVE turnovers. They more than did their part.

Staley's biggest crime is still last week, ie, no Mike Williams on the field and no rest for any other key guys.

But super arm did them no favors either with his series of checkdowns and batted balls. Other QBs would get crucified, he'll barely get a scratch.

Who is that woman? Lol
To give you a legit answer to your question, she was recently fired from her police department. Why? She was caught banging I think like 6 fellow police officers on the squad she was just hired onto in June.

I think it was 6.

I think it was June.

I know she was on duty.

To give you a legit answer to your question, she was recently fired from her police department. Why? She was caught banging I think like 6 fellow police officers on the squad she was just hired onto in June.

I think it was 6.

I think it was June.

I know she was on duty.

police station will definitely be implementing a “no booty on duty” policy soon

it’s outrageous that people’s tax dollars were being spent so a horny police officer could get her cheeks clapped :smh:

damn, Chargers.

Not good. This just means they have more of a chance to get Payton. Needed Staley to win a game and put that to rest for at least another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom