NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kyle got a whole lot of dirt on his hands too.. and it’s more than just that game for him too.. but improbable to lose that game if they just snap the ball under 5 seconds on their own possessions they probably win

but Matt Ryan took that huge sack after Julio made that great catch to get them in field goal range around 4 mins

julio the only 1 I feel bad for.. hell if Matt Ryan throws a better pass vs us in ‘17 we don’t go on to win the Super Bowl

Wanted Julio to win the SB so bad

Would of preferred a big body WR(Pause) or Jeudy but ill take Moore. Pretty much what our flop pick of Anthony Swartz should of been

Watson, Peoples Jones. , Cooper, Moore, Chubb, Njoku (Hit or Miss), solid targets on offense

Still cant believe anyone is passing on Bryce Young.
Someone might be trading up out of nowhere… all the bad news about Kyler, Baker, and Russ lately (all short QBs) has created an opportunity for a franchise to take advantage. And I have nothing against Stroud, just Rich.

well-so-im-done.gif

Someone might be trading up out of nowhere… all the bad news about Kyler, Baker, and Russ lately (all short QBs) has created an opportunity for a franchise to take advantage. And I have nothing against Stroud, just Rich.
The height issue is overblown, in my opinion. Is Kyler terrible because he's short? Russ? No. Baker? I think he has other issues.

Bryce is the least likely to bust out. If he does, its because of an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom