NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if this was posted

200w.gif

This wasn’t posted but thanks for sharing. Folks have been speculating about this for a minute. It probably factored into why Baltimore didn’t pay him either because they knew this might happen. Lamar got the league shook. It sucks for him but the Browns really ruined everything for everybody.

All I see is billionaire owners being cheapskates. They so scared of wanting to pay these dudes what they worth

Goodell Mr. 127 million man though

And I said the Cowboys play calling was predictable years ago. Everything is slow developing. No creativity. No screens, crossers, etc. just dig routes, go routes and curls

If a starting quarterback in the NFL has to go to a brothel for sex…..he aint winning

brothel probably just did it for free advertisement knowing he would never take them up on it. man has made $125 million in his career, doubt he's thinking about needing a coupon for free booty

brothel probably just did it for free advertisement knowing he would never take them up on it. man has made $125 million in his career, doubt he's thinking about needing a coupon for free booty
Yeah the brothel is just doing what brothels do

But if he’s seen going there after every practice then thats a problem :lol:

But on the flip side if thats what he likes…to each his own

All I see is billionaire owners being cheapskates. They so scared of wanting to pay these dudes what they worth

Most of them are businessmen and owners/CEOs of their companies at that. They will use every tactic and mechanism at their disposal to save money especially when it comes to one of their biggest expenditures (QB salary)

Like think about it. Most of the teams with these star QBs are going to be operating at or near the cap on a year-to-year basis anyway but it’s about maintaining long-term flexibility which is only possible because the contracts are non-guaranteed. Their cheap tendencies are lowkey a byproduct of the CBA.

I’m not even mad at Goodell’s salary. Yes, owners are definitely benefitting from the mega boost in valuations but while they aren’t guaranteed, players are getting their piece of the pie too via higher salaries. If anything, players should be mad at this massive inflation in QB salaries. The % of the cap for SB winning QBs was posted by elpablo21 elpablo21 and it varied but as a whole, I think for starting QBs on new deals, the average has gone up over time.

Most of them are businessmen and owners/CEOs of their companies at that. They will use every tactic and mechanism at their disposal to save money especially when it comes to one of their biggest expenditures (QB salary)

Like think about it. Most of the teams with these star QBs are going to be operating at or near the cap on a year-to-year basis anyway but it’s about maintaining long-term flexibility which is only possible because the contracts are non-guaranteed. Their cheap tendencies are lowkey a byproduct of the CBA.

I’m not even mad at Goodell’s salary. Yes, owners are definitely benefitting from the mega boost in valuations but while they aren’t guaranteed, players are getting their piece of the pie too via higher salaries. If anything, players should be mad at this massive inflation in QB salaries. The % of the cap for SB winning QBs was posted by elpablo21 elpablo21 and it varied but as a whole, I think for starting QBs on new deals, the average has gone up over time.
I feel you and I get that it’s just annoying to see other fans sometimes be more mad at the salary players are asking for than these owners for being cheap and creating a system which gives them cover to be cheap. I really want the CBA to change I want to see day the salary cap is gone no more excuses for these dudes see how much they actually wanna win and do whatever it takes to put a winning product out there for the fans. But that won’t happen cause yea their cheapness is in part a byproduct of the CBA but I don’t see none of em trying to change that either cause they care about winning more than their net worth going up.

I feel you and I get that it’s just annoying to see other fans sometimes be more mad at the salary players are asking for than these owners for being cheap and creating a system which gives them cover to be cheap. I really want the CBA to change I want to see day the salary cap is gone no more excuses for these dudes see how much they actually wanna win and do whatever it takes to put a winning product out there for the fans. But that won’t happen cause yea their cheapness is in part a byproduct of the CBA but I don’t see none of em trying to change that either cause they care about winning more than their net worth going up.

Damn, this was a real *** response. Respect :nthat: But yeah, man unfortunately the scales are tipped in their favor. Like we talked about a few days ago, the players will never be able to hold out because too many dudes at the bottom of the food chain in this huge league need that check. And I agree - it sucks and is kind of unfair for players but I know from personal experience at work that any time unions are involved going up against Owners/CEOs/Boards controlling multi-billion dollar companies, that the the latter always “win” in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom