NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i’m being harsh to dalvin…but seems like he had the beginnings of losing a step last year imo…burst and breakaway won’t the same..

🤯🤯🤯@ him only being 27…fsu seems so long ago

Did you see his run against Buffalo? Dalvin still dusting fools….

- There are rumors it could be a future jersey they could wear this season to look forward to next season when they get new unis.

- they’ve said it could be possible look already to next season’s unis.

- they’ve also said it could be JJ signing a one day contract to retire a Texan and to also announce they’ll indict him into their Ring of Honor.

I’m banking on the last one, but they’re really playing this one up though. Even made billboards lol.

Please let it be new jerseys but I doubt it
I struggle to believe it’s new unis considering they can’t wear them until next season. If they showed them now, I would imagine it hits their merch sales pretty hard. A single jersey they wear as an alternate they could.

- There are rumors it could be a future jersey they could wear this season to look forward to next season when they get new unis.

- they’ve said it could be possible look already to next season’s unis.

- they’ve also said it could be JJ signing a one day contract to retire a Texan and to also announce they’ll indict him into their Ring of Honor.

I’m banking on the last one, but they’re really playing this one up though. Even made billboards lol.

pretty sure it's the future jersey.

lol nfl teams think each other are dumb... they always end up cuttin the player that is looking to be traded because no one finds a trade partner

pretty sure it's the future jersey.
It’s pretty common knowledge around town they’re getting new unis next season, but don’t know why they’d hamstring themselves with their merch sales. I imaging Stroud jerseys will sell regardless, especially if he shows out in his rookie season.

lol nfl teams think each other are dumb... they always end up cuttin the player that is looking to be traded because no one finds a trade partner

Commanders were dumb enough to trade for Wentz when the Colts were gonna cut him lol.

IMG_3136.jpeg

Jordan Love. Not an athletic supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom