NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another year of this ****
E_HF-USXIAI3KDD.jpg

Got the rope ready.

Ready to start the year 2-7 just to finish 6-11

Wait.. I just realized I gotta be a falcon fan for at least 5 weeks of this upcoming season…

1660312452705.gif

Idk why you posted those tweets as if they do anything. We've been dead inside since Obama was in office

Last edited:
#TitanUp

Can’t wait to watch my boys be mediocre again with that incompetent clown under center :pimp:
#titanup! And honestly I think he has a good year people are overreacting because of his playoff meltdown hes always been solid. With malik sitting in the wings I think he tries to prove something

#titanup! And honestly I think he has a good year people are overreacting because of his playoff meltdown hes always been solid. With malik sitting in the wings I think he tries to prove something

He's gonna need to. AFC is stacked. But people forget Tennessee is always in the running for a top seed just about every season.

Expecting and hoping a full year and heavy fines.

Skirting the contract/$$ side of things didn’t help
Watson would win the subsequent lawsuit. there's a reason he got six games. this will go to 8 in the end and then the nfl will have to announce a change in policy.

He's gonna need to. AFC is stacked. But people forget Tennessee is always in the running for a top seed just about every season.
I still think they take the division, it’s how far they go in the playoffs that’s the question mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom