NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s he asking for outrageous money when he’s showed up and performed? He even performs in the big games. They love discrediting people.

He’s the closet contributor to Joe Burrows success, right after Jamarr Chase…
It’s a clickbait aggregated story and not close to what was written :lol:

Imagine waking up and typing that to start your day. And walking off smiling in your warped reality

Imagine waking up and typing that to start your day. And walking off smiling in your warped reality
Eli
1675530251793.gif

Brady

They don't care :lol:, only player safety we ever talk about is in regards to offensive players. We rarely ever get rule changes in favor of defenders

It's ridiculous. I know I'm not the only one seeing defensive guys pull up towards the sideline only for the runner to turn up field (quarterbacks especially) and lower their shoulder or the maneuvering to miss the QB once he slides...RBs constantly dropping their heads with no targeting called...

Yea, them looking into it is too reactionary

I’d get if they made it a point to call defenders who do that dirty roll shh after they tackle a guy and continue holding their leg

But if they do a rule for that shh, going end up just like the QB body weight rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom