NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

FB_IMG_1575406796946.jpg

:lol:

Really thought they were set to conpete in the NFC for the rest of Cams prime after that season given the lack of talent they had on offense at the time. Crazy how fast fortunes can change in the league

Philly and LA were other recent NFC squads looking set to be great for a while only to fall apart fast

Their inconsistency was pretty insane. 76-63-1 but only went 3/8 in winning seasons. Won COTY two of those three winning years too.

Someone made a point on NFLN that Tepper has a lot of similarities to Steve Balmer in terms of how they run their teams and their inclination to want to innovate. Ultimately led to the point being made that since Tepper’s likely to clean house he’s probably going to switch gears with this team’s philosophy and switch to a more offensive minded staff. From Capers to Fox to Rivera this team’s identity has always been defense first.

If that’s where we’re going we certainly have the personnel to do it and I’m excited at the prospects of what could be.

Only question now is, who’s our QB?

Do you think Grier gets some starts in the last few games? I was high on him at the draft but from what I remember he didn’t look good in the preseason.

Their inconsistency was pretty insane. 76-63-1 but only went 3/8 in winning seasons. Won COTY two of those three winning years too.
Zero back to back winning seasons in the 25 year franchise history.

A good amount of fans think that stat was on Jerry Richardson for getting comfy and reading news clippings behind the scenes after a good season.

So this means Marty sorry as out too right? Hate to see Ron go but it was time with a loss to the skins. They quit on him Sunday. I just hope we don’t trick this off like the bengals did. Trying to go for the young guy.

So this means Marty sorry as out too right? Hate to see Ron go but it time with a loss to the skins. They quit on him Sunday. I just hop we don’t trick this off like the bengals did. Trying to go for the young guy.

my bad.. thought you meant norv

Yet garret still has a job. NFC east continues being the biggest joke in all of sports

You really expecting someone to get fired while their team is in the playoff race and leading their division (regardless of current record - team status)

Would be Dumb decision. If they were out of it then ok i could see why but not the case here.

Lot of Bears fans still upset Lovie let him go after the SB appearance.

he got hella praise and felt threatened that Ron would supplant him as Bears HC.

FB_IMG_1575406796946.jpg

:lol:

Really thought they were set to conpete in the NFC for the rest of Cams prime after that season given the lack of talent they had on offense at the time. Crazy how fast fortunes can change in the league

Philly and LA were other recent NFC squads looking set to be great for a while only to fall apart fast

“These fools”

52BF7969-DAD0-4A90-A758-06B2D86A31DF.jpeg

FOH!! Meth must be a Luka fan. :pimp:
At least you ain’t banned from the thread completely. I’ll never forget when you ratted me out and had me talking to myself at the end of last season.

FOH, never told on anyone in my life.

I ain’t even say anything crazy but it’s cool, it’s only a week.

Back
Top Bottom