NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I don’t give a damn about a cornerback that played back when teams threw 5 passes a game

they throw 60 times a game nowadays....... and NONE of today’s DBs are legendary players. So, there.

Over the last 5-10 years with passing increases, you can’t even pinpoint one DB and say “WOW” he’s a legend. Nope. Nope. Nope.

They should have made a separate list if they wanted to commerate some of the older older older players

Some picks feel forced
Yup. A bunch of homage picks in there.
If they picked based on dominance in ones own era, cool. But if this across all generations, picking players that could play in any era I don’t know about some of those leather helmet dudes.

they throw 60 times a game nowadays....... and NONE of today’s DBs are legendary players. So, there.

Over the last 5-10 years with passing increases, you can’t even pinpoint one DB and say “WOW” he’s a legend. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Well for starters, Revis played in this era and some people consider him to be a top 5 cornerback ever.. Richard Sherman was/ has continued to be lockdown for many years and is certainly a HOFer as well. The status of ‘legendary’ is pretty arbitrary tbh.

But by that same token of logic, you could say that there are no ‘legendary’ running backs of this era of the NFL because QB’s throw 50 times a game and most teams split carries with multiple RB’s. I for one would disagree with that because Adrian Peterson could’ve played in any era imo.

Marshall Faulk ain’t make it for the RBs, you know that list is a damn joke if he ain’t make it

champ is at worst the 4th best corner ever

aaron Donald and fletcher cox for damn sure better than most of the DTs on that list

Ed and Ronnie the only safeties that I’d even consider listening to as being better than dawk and Troy

also could see how heavy the list is on LBs and RBs to know the list is a damn joke

Well for starters, Revis played in this era and some people consider him to be a top 5 cornerback ever.. Richard Sherman was/ has continued to be lockdown for many years and is certainly a HOFer as well. The status of ‘legendary’ is pretty arbitrary tbh.

But by that same token of logic, you could say that there are no ‘legendary’ running backs of this era of the NFL because QB’s throw 50 times a game and most teams split carries with multiple RB’s. I for one would disagree with that because Adrian Peterson could’ve played in any era imo.

Revis overrated AF.

he’s not better than Deion, Rod, Champ, etc he not even the best from Aliquippa, TY LAW better

that Mfer was boosted up by NY media

Sherman a HOF too but he ain’t transcendent

If the bengals end up drafting Burrow imma need the steelers to try and get Lawrence or Fields in 2021 lol

Im normally a supporter of the wild pre game cleats but dog ears 0]:lol: it’s for a good cause though
F5AD0C8A-F786-41E2-8BB6-40498B3FECA7.jpeg
A571B4BC-0AF5-4EEE-8C90-510C8C06C477.jpeg

They should have made a separate list if they wanted to commerate some of the older older older players

Some picks feel forced

Is this the list where they put Patrick Peterson above Richard Sherman as CB of the decade? Because that's an utter disgrace.

Let me note that Sherman is STILL an elite CB, his longevity is becoming Champ Bailey-esque at this point yet he was better than Champ for his prime.

Back
Top Bottom