NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

QB isnt the problem in Atlanta. Idc what the avg "falcon" fan says that thinks we need a new QB.

i didnt say QB was the problem...

however matt ryan is going be 35 at the start of next season, which i did say

i think atlanta would be smart to make a move if they can get good return

julio is going be 31 in february, with him i also believe the falcons would be smart to see what they can get for him

i'm not saying they must trade either, but see what the market is for em

I wondering if the NFL, behind the scenes doesn't push hard for a team with an established QB to sign Kaep. (of course why would a team do that as it would be a waste of a roster spot...) That way he gets signed, buried on the bench and as long as he doesn't do something 'controversial' he is forgotten. We live in a 24 hr news cycle. Big news today and subsequently forgotten tomorrow.
The last thing the NFL wants is for him to join a team with a shaky starting QB and you know have a front page QB controversy. Not only would the NFL not want that press no way in hell a HC, OC, and front management would want to deal with that.
This seems like a bad spot for Kaep and a PR front by the NFL. Is he asked about kneeling and if he is I wonder what his response would be? Are there any guys left that are still kneeling?
A team signs Kaep he sits on the bench for the rest of the season, then no one signs him next season and his career is over. The NFL can say they didn’t Black ball him.

Explains a lot

cant remember who it was i was listening to when they were talking about this and cracking jokes..

but then they referenced a story about when roscoe parrish did it for miami when he was a freshman and they were about to play nebraska in the national championship.. but dude was actually good at it, like it was one of those urban legend type stories because obviously that miami team destroyed nebraska and had all them stars all over the place

493AC9B0-C1B8-4B1D-8BB9-431FC8D0D4FC.gif

i didnt say QB was the problem...

however matt ryan is going be 35 at the start of next season, which i did say

i think atlanta would be smart to make a move if they can get good return

julio is going be 31 in february, with him i also believe the falcons would be smart to see what they can get for him

i'm not saying they must trade either, but see what the market is for em

Nah i wasnt coming at you saying you said QB was the problem, more just a general statement because the sentiment seems to be Ryan is the issue with Atlanta. A lot of folks still living the Vick era - then seeing guys like Mahomes Watson Lamar out here ballin thinkin they grow on trees or we can just as easily find one.

Is there a market for either, hell yeah there is. But would not be good for us, def would stir the pot hell of a lot more than Julio "holding out" for a contract thing like this offseason. If thats the case dont bother firing DQ because once we get rid of those 2, might as well send off Freeman - prob wont keep Hooper. Official rebuild mode and after sucking for 2 years that next coach would get fired. Wasting prime years of guys like Jarrett Neal Jones McKinley Ridley

Ryan most likely will play out this contract (possibly retire a falcon) and Julio will def retire a falcon. Not sure the org can think about trading either of them, especially Julio and think theyd keep what fan base we have.

Back
Top Bottom