NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Show needs more AB and Gruden

Mayock asking him about old school music, I’m dying. It’s not surprising he doesn’t know any of them.

Young Sean McVay is hilarious

Last edited:

That **** funny they were able to edit this and add a clip tonight

MJ Acosta doe
diddydatazz2.png

Why are'nt basketball players as eccentric as football palyers?

I have a theory; I think because they wear helmets, and their faces are covered football players do mad other **** to be seen on and off the field.

This is interesting...

Somebody please tell me why Josh Jacobs has not made one single appearance in two episodes......

Why are'nt basketball players as eccentric as football palyers?

I have a theory; I think because they wear helmets, and their faces are covered football players do mad other **** to be seen on and off the field.

Eccentric
jbhmmm.png

45c9f051ebd1249c799915d7eb2b15f8.jpg

:lol: But I do agree a little with the theory and think football players may feel the need to be a bit more out there for their brand, if they choose to

Somebody please tell me why Josh Jacobs has not made one single appearance in two episodes......

not specific to Josh necessarily, but i feel like some players probably choose not to be featured or covered in these shows. there's always one or two dudes each season where i think, why aren't they showing this dude at all?!

Travis Jenner got killed cause his comments were dumb as **** and he sold out years ago.

Jay got money and he's already made a huge impact rights for blacks and hispanics. So if he want to make some money or work with the NFL on fixing things, I'm cool with it. He's done way more than I have and way more than Travis Jenner bum ***.

Back
Top Bottom