NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

"Eli looks like a dying gym teacher out there :lol:

should've hung em up, Giants should not let him take the field opening day. go with the kid from the jump and leave Eli's legacy straight ..."

What??

TD drive last game and this game had 2 drops and one of which would have been a TD.

get your popcorn ready

where is the guy that after 1 play* posts the giants will have record bad D??? hahaha they stopped them that drive, keep jumping to conclusions. better yet go hope on bills or jets bandwagon

*i assume it was after that one play, otherwise i don't see what the D did bad at tonight.

837C9733-05C8-4EEF-BEE4-0AC78B92A685.jpeg

How is he in the NFL with these stats :lol: :lol:

"Eli looks like a dying gym teacher out there :lol:

should've hung em up, Giants should not let him take the field opening day. go with the kid from the jump and leave Eli's legacy straight ..."

What??

TD drive last game and this game had 2 drops and one of which would have been a TD.

get your popcorn ready

where is the guy that after 1 play* posts the giants will have record bad D??? hahaha they stopped them that drive, keep jumping to conclusions. better yet go hope on bills or jets bandwagon

*i assume it was after that one play, otherwise i don't see what the D did bad at tonight.

tenor.gif

Dude was Travis Kelce before Travis Kelce :smh:

Nah.. dude is the 2nd most talented of those Florida type TEs

But trey probably easily has the best career just because reed can’t stay healthy and well the most talented had some things going on

Eagles fans have and have had plenty of patience with wentz

However, because Colin and other media members need to produce content, they regularly discuss wentz because it moves the needle since there are a lot of eagles fans and fans of other teams that dislike the eagles

Wentz needs to stay healthy

Back
Top Bottom