NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I can’t front but Gase isn’t the problem tonight

He sure as hell is part of the problem. Once again, we have another game where he's made zero second half adjustments. I will say though, Darnold started off strong, and hasn't looked great all.

The hire of Gase is so damaging to this team. I really think he'll be back in 2020 too.

Lamar is the Football Steph Curry. His TD’s = 3s. Don’t need 300 yards passing every game...just like Steph don’t need mid dunks or contested midrange shots to get 30ppg. Unconventional dominance. Sits out 4th quarters. Game Changer. Efficient! TEAM PLAYER! Unanimous MVP!

My dawg!

He sure as hell is part of the problem. Once again, we have another game where he's made zero second half adjustments. I will say though, Darnold started off strong, and hasn't looked great all.

The hire of Gase is so damaging to this team. I really think he'll be back in 2020 too.

Hard to make adjustments against Lamar this season but OK

Lamar Jackson is disgustingly good.

Madden needs to get an update so that he can have that 04 Vick dominance.

His MVP season in more impressive than Mahomes'.

Let's talk about it.

Lamar is the Football Steph Curry. His TD’s = 3s. Don’t need 300 yards passing every game...just like Steph don’t need mid dunks or contested midrange shots to get 30ppg. Unconventional dominance. Sits out 4th quarters. Game Changer. Efficient! TEAM PLAYER! Unanimous MVP!

My dawg!

last year same was said about Mahomes :lol:

Lamar made sure every WR, TE got a TD tonight. :lol:
Made sure everyone got a jersey after too :rofl:

FB_IMG_1576218442436.jpg

Y’all know I’m a big OBJ fan and now supposedly he’s saying he would be fine with a trade to the Jets. It’s funny cause just a year ago he was asked if he liked NY and he was acting dumb, now he miss that market, attention and everything.

The Jets are going to fire Gase this summer, right? Or are they stuck cause ownership doesn’t wanna have to pay the rest of his contract out?

Ownership came out and said he’ll be back next year and I don’t think they want to pay three HCs

Back
Top Bottom