NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

You know I was having a great afternoon out with my lady not thinking about the falcons at all stress free and I come home to see us in a stressful situation tryin to force overtime and my whole mood has shifted. **** these *****s man lol

Not sure how to go back and search for it but back when he was extended I asked if he was actually an elite qb or if it was mcvay’s system. Plenty of people said he was either an elite qb or it was both. They know who they are lol

"plenty of people"....really? i can't believe that. i could only see people like Hahahaha Hahahaha and stanfan stanfan saying this :lol:

but maybe

Of course of course....this isn’t a tragedy it’s a comedy
F5CAE0C0-489C-4632-AAC8-A9FAC34E4F8B.jpeg

You know I was having a great afternoon out with my lady not thinking about the falcons at all stress free and I come home to see us in a stressful situation tryin to force overtime and my whole mood has shifted. **** these *****s man lol

I had it on but wasnt paying attention om the ride home with a carefree attitude cuz we were getting beat ... then we freaking make it close and my emotions changed and now im here mad at the world! ?

they keep showing this old *** dude like he missed the game winner in the Superbowl, both teams trash either way who gives af

Back
Top Bottom