NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

So you really caping for the NFL tonight?

Okay throw race out, the teams with the least per capital income in their metropolitan areas strangely enough keep getting screwed by the refs in the last 10-15 years.

how the hell am i caping or the damn nfl?!

I obviously hate the cowboys, but they probably got the largest black fan base by sheer numbers

how the hell am i caping or the damn nfl?!

I obviously hate the cowboys, but they probably got the largest black fan base by sheer numbers

The Dallas Cowboys are the wealthiest sports team in the world.

Volume numbers are irrelevant to my point

If you go by percentage of fanbases the poorest and Blackest teams get ****ed by the refs consistently in the last 10-15 years.

The NFL is a business and literally is the only major league that is legally "entertainment" and not a sports league.

The NFL and the WWE have same legal standing as organizations and that's different than the other major pro sports leagues.

Cowboys are the most valuable.. but the joneses aren’t the wealthiest, their primary source of wealth is the cowboys.. like the busses and the Lakers

a lot of poor folks spend a crap load of money on that team and all nfl teams

Cowboys are the most valuable.. but the joneses aren’t the wealthiest, their primary source of wealth is the cowboys.. like the busses and the Lakers

a lot of poor folks spend a crap load of money on that team and all nfl teams

The Cowboys generate more revenue for the NFL than any other team in the league why are you bringing up Jerry Jones personal wealth in this discussion?

The Cowboys generate more revenue for the NFL than any other team in the league why are you bringing up Jerry Jones personal wealth in this discussion?

and you don’t think a lot of poor people contribute to the money the cowboys make?

and within that large fan base, a lot of black people

We already know the NFL don’t give an F about its black fans.. that’s why they didn’t take the kaep boycott threats seriously

but jerruh and co sure were listening to trump, in spite of how well aware they should have been of his failed businessesssssssssss

but the nfl like television on the whole was hit by alternative forms of viewing their product

also the league has to care about the saints crying to some degree because they went and changed rules because of them.. meanwhile ain’t the first time teams have gotten screwed by refs

Look at Jacksonville in the afc title game and their owner is wealthier than the joneses but lacks their power

Tyrann with all those aggressive tackles after 3rd and 4th down conversions
9FC3E7A0-A7A9-4163-9896-BC362C484246.gif

I know people want to blame the refs but this is also who the Lions are and have been.
Lions had so many chance to throw a knock out blow, stalling drives, not being able to get 7, and just being able to control the clock was the reason the packers even had a chance. Well yes they had a bad call, let’s not act like the lions played lights out. I think that’s what he was saying.

All jokes aside the teams with the Blackest fanbases get ****ed by the refs the most.

Detroit, New Orleans, Oakland etc.

Teams with "poor" fanbases get ****ed by the refs.
I get your sentiment but I dont think you understand New Orleans' fan base.

Thats like me countering your point with what about Baltimore because I saw the Wire.

The Saints represent the entire Gulf Coast. Its no secret that the rest of the country doesnt care for the South. Thats why our fanbase is so intense in my opinion. Its a F all yall too mentality.

Yea Detroit definitely got jobbed pretty blatantly,of course they won't but the league should be embarrassed.

So many big/primetime games end up being dominated postgame by discussions on officiating even after they made such a big deal about the changes they were implementing yet the officiating is seemingly as bad as ever.

Also what's the point in challenging calls when the league office will side with the refs original call 90% of the time in spite of video evidence?

Lions had so many chance to throw a knock out blow, stalling drives, not being able to get 7, and just being able to control the clock was the reason the packers even had a chance. Well yes they had a bad call, let’s not act like the lions played lights out. I think that’s what he was saying.

Nah they didn't but they played good enough on the ROAD to win in a tough place to win. Then got jobbed.

Ol boy was all over Marvin on that Pass too hahaha

Too much crying.

First hands to the face call was awful, not even close. The second was bad but I can live with it. You see his head move back so I don't know if he pushed his neck or what but that one is whatever.

The DPI, I'm good. WR got up like it was nothing, we see WRs react for much less. I wouldn't be mad if they threw it but nah, Lions settled for FGs way too many times. Gotta score TDs.

This game might singlehandedly lead to all calls being challengeable next season.

even if they are, from what we’ve seen of officials overturning PI calls this year, it won’t matter. It’ll just waste time and create more commercials.

How come nobody on tv discussed the ball moving as Lazurus or whatever crossed the goal line???????????

what do you want to discuss about it? The ball moving around is what made it a TD. If he cats he’s it cleanly, he’s down at the half yard line. Since it was moving until he crossed the goal line, and it never touched the ground, it’s a touchdown.

Back
Top Bottom