NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

not specific to Josh necessarily, but i feel like some players probably choose not to be featured or covered in these shows. there's always one or two dudes each season where i think, why aren't they showing this dude at all?!

Yeah I feel like Jacobs HAD to have told them that he didn’t really wanna be filmed/mic’d up. That’s the only explanation. Literally the only time they’ve even shown his face was for 3 seconds in the meeting room. This is their first round pick, one of their few players that most football fans can identify on their team and are excited about and this man hasn’t been even shown anymore than that.

Yeah I feel like Jacobs HAD to have told them that he didn’t really wanna be filmed/mic’d up. That’s the only explanation. Literally the only time they’ve even shown his face was for 3 seconds in the meeting room. This is their first round pick, one of their few players that most football fans can identify on their team and are excited about and this man hasn’t been even shown anymore than that.

Let them stay sleep on him. My friend is KEYED IN on Jacobs in a keeper league in his upcoming draft.

I'm locked in on both. 8)

Ima just post this in here instead of the fantasy thread since we’re talking about it...

Two keeper 0.5 PPR league would you rather start out with Kamara, Tyreek, Montgomery and Godwin....or Kamara, Tyreek, Kupp and Godwin?

Second option would have both my WR’s and flex covered every week but then my RB2 would probably have to be somebody like Guice, Cohen, Howard, Lamar Miller, Duke, Ekeler, Justin Jackson (if Melvin’s still holding out), RoJo, etc

Ima just post this in here instead of the fantasy thread since we’re talking about it...

Two keeper 0.5 PPR league would you rather start out with Kamara, Tyreek, Montgomery and Godwin....or Kamara, Tyreek, Kupp and Godwin?

Second option would have both my WR’s and flex covered every week but then my RB2 would probably have to be somebody like Guice, Cohen, Howard, Lamar Miller, Duke, Ekeler, Justin Jackson (if Melvin’s still holding out), RoJo, etc

Kamara, Tyreek, Montgomery and Godwin, without hesitation.

Kamara, Tyreek, Montgomery and Godwin, without hesitation.

I wanna do that so bad because I think Montgomery could be a legit league winner and there’s a ton of depth at WR that I could grab for my flex within my next few picks like Kirk, Fuller, Landry, Dede, Shepard, Marvin Jones, Sanders, Crowder, Fitzgerald, etc

Hard to pass on having the three WR’s of Tyreek, Kupp and Godwin though because I realllly love Kupp and Godwin both this year.

Colts are ****ed if luck can’t maintain a clean bill of health

upload_2019-8-14_7-41-14.jpeg

I wanna do that so bad because I think Montgomery could be a legit league winner and there’s a ton of depth at WR that I could grab for my flex within my next few picks like Kirk, Fuller, Landry, Dede, Shepard, Marvin Jones, Sanders, Crowder, Fitzgerald, etc

Hard to pass on having the three WR’s of Tyreek, Kupp and Godwin though because I realllly love Kupp and Godwin both this year.

Kupp could come back and light **** up. But coming off that ACL is tough to gauge on year 1. Allen Robinson will be a HUGE pickup for you as a flex later in the draft, he's a year removed from the ACL surgery and him and Mitch have formed that bond. He should be fully capable to end up around the 85 + Catches 1k yards and 8 TD's this season.

Def go with that first group of guys. I had Kamara, Tyreke , Mike Evans and Mahomes last year... Lost in the chip by 3 smfh

Kupp could come back and light **** up. But coming off that ACL is tough to gauge on year 1. Allen Robinson will be a HUGE pickup for you as a flex later in the draft, he's a year removed from the ACL surgery and him and Mitch have formed that bond. He should be fully capable to end up around the 85 + Catches 1k yards and 8 TD's this season.

Def go with that first group of guys. I had Kamara, Tyreke , Mike Evans and Mahomes last year... Lost in the chip by 3 smfh

I honestly think A-Rob will be picked up by that next time I pick. I’m real big on Christian Kirk this year. And Marvin Jones, Sanders, Crowder, James Washington for depth behind that.

I honestly think A-Rob will be picked up by that next time I pick. I’m real big on Christian Kirk this year. And Marvin Jones, Sanders, Crowder, James Washington for depth behind that.

Yeah I'm eyeing Kirk / Robinson / Marvin Jones and James Washington.. Plus Boyd.. doubt he there for me tho

Back
Top Bottom