NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Still surprised Crabtree a FA

upload_2019-8-19_9-45-3.jpeg

Still don’t get why the owners won’t do some simple things to stretch out the season and/or improve the quality of games..

Like adding an extra bye week and making everyone on the roster eligible for the games seems like a great start

Mike Mayock sound feed up with this clown AB. :lol:

Nah Mike, you kissed his *** in that press conference. You handed him the franchise. Ya'll gotta deal with this, it's too late.

Mike Mayock sound feed up with this clown AB. :lol:

Nah Mike, you kissed his *** in that press conference. You handed him the franchise. Ya'll gotta deal with this, it's too late.

This is a win at all costs league and sometimes you get caught up in that. Raiders are dead guilty of that. They knew that signing AB came with risks, took that gamble and right now they are in danger of taking that loss.
If I'm the Raiders I take a hard stance. Either you report in five days with a league approved helmet or we are going to put you on the PUP list. The Raiders better take back control of this situation before it really gets out of hand.

This is a win at all costs league and sometimes you get caught up in that. Raiders are dead guilty of that. They knew that signing AB came with risks, took that gamble and right now they are in danger of taking that loss.
If I'm the Raiders I take a hard stance. Either you report in five days with a league approved helmet or we are going to put you on the PUP list. The Raiders better take back control of this situation before it really gets out of hand.

It's too late for that. They paid in. Treated him like he's the franchise QB. That's what AB wanted all along.

Back
Top Bottom