NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Aight 15 mins in I'm done with AB interview. :lol:

Dude just saying "I'm human" "Ima target" "People jealous". More BS.
Thanks for the cliffsnotes

When I saw the headline I was thinking the tuned changed
snoop.png

Wouldn't be mad at pulling a Lakers and sending him that Kobe farewell package to insure he retires in navy and silver

Bout to listen to this AB interview. See what he talking bout for 34 mins.

She asked him about CTE at the end and he said "idk why they think I got CTE, im a handsome dude" :rofl: what kind of narcissistic stuff is this AND it didn't have to do with the question.

Ain't no GM touching this guy let alone spending a bag on him.

Wouldn't be mad at pulling a Lakers and sending him that Kobe farewell package to insure he retires in navy and silver

Yeah I think they gonna give him that Kobe farewell package special. Kraft probably gonna be like forget what hoody says and splurge for him to retire in NE.

Yeah let's take off work at 3 PM to go watch a 2-9 team play our little brothers from across the bay on a Thursday night. People who knock empty stadiums for teams who suck don't understand how simple economics work.

No way NE is gonna give Brady 30 a year, I hope they do though. He’s gonna **** up that cap and play worse this year.

Pats probably know that Brady is gone so they leaked this to make it seem like they tried

Back
Top Bottom