NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

When is the NFL guaranteed by whats on paper?

Sam Darnold catching the bug ain't the reason he's playing like trash. He's just not that good. He's a turnover prone QB, that's what he was in college and just like other QB's that weakness is being exposed even more in the NFL. Maga Jameis is a appropriate name.

The Jets roster wasn't that good either, that's why I was surprised at how bold ya'll Jets fans were. Ya'll got hyped off of Darnold looking decent at the end of last year.

Capture.JPG

Every single one of these dudes is better than Darnold

Wouldn't be surprised if Brady left NE after this year. Him and Bill been beef'n for a while. Bill tried to kick him out for Jimmy Guwop then To went up to Kraft and got him up outta there. Brady is the Kobe type. He wants to take on a challenge to prove something, shut everybody up.

Wouldn't be surprised if Brady left NE after this year. Him and Bill been beef'n for a while. Bill tried to kick him out for Jimmy Guwop then To went up to Kraft and got him up outta there. Brady is the Kobe type. He wants to take on a challenge to prove something, shut everybody up.

i assumed it would be hoodie who left, since i assumed kraft sided with brady to a degree

and obviously their arent shortages of teams that would let hoodie do whatever the hell he wanted just to get him there

where is this coming from lol. That’s not happening.

I don’t see these dudes letting some dislike end the greatest dynasty ever in football...

Especially since they’ve proven that their dislike doesn’t disrupt the professional relationship, cause they keep winning Super Bowls...

Wait how did Jmac and dmac not play together

they did. But if I recall, one twin left after his junior season. The other stayed until his senior year. So, whichever one stayed as a senior, Sanu would’ve been a true freshman, that year.

Gase is more so mad on some "You don't do that to a franchise quarterback" and I get it, but don't really think it's that big a deal.

You want to correct this? Come out swingin' against the Jags this Sunday.

That’s too much for us imo. Maybe not for Niners.

Well we don't have a second, third, or fourth rounder in the draft this year now. Hopefully they can re-sign him, but they still need to give Buckner an extension and maybe Arik Armstead.

Back
Top Bottom