NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I don’t see these dudes letting some dislike end the greatest dynasty ever in football...

Especially since they’ve proven that their dislike doesn’t disrupt the professional relationship, cause they keep winning Super Bowls...
Not the exact dynamic but we've seen it before
jerryreinsdorfmichaeljordan.png

Like Sanders to the 9ers, that's a nice deal.

Sanu to the Patriots, of course. Brady's new backup.

This guy is a broncos reporter and called the 49ers trade this morning. Could see Harris getting moved shortly too

9ers spent alot for a WR that is 32 and going be a free agent.. but dude is good at what he does

and they have a chance to go for it when you consider a number of things

packers while 5-1, have a tough division (and play @ 9ers and play panthers).. saints probably got 1 of the top seeds locked up.. rams still have issues.. they have 2 games on the seahawks.. vikings have that tough nfc north too and play (@ cowboys, @ seattle)

chiefs also going impact the nfc a ton since they play packers, vikings and @ bears still

No draft pick in 2020 for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th for the Niners? SB or bust. Love to see it. Not really but I respect it.

9ers spent alot for a WR that is 32 and going be a free agent.. but dude is good at what he does

and they have a chance to go for it when you consider a number of things

packers while 5-1, have a tough division (and play @ 9ers and play panthers).. saints probably got 1 of the top seeds locked up.. rams still have issues.. they have 2 games on the seahawks.. vikings have that tough nfc north too and play (@ cowboys, @ seattle)

chiefs also going impact the nfc a ton since they play packers, vikings and @ bears still

At the end of the day it will hopefully be a third rounder and a late round 4th swap for an early 5th. We wont really have any cap space after we hopefully extend buckner so if we dont re-sign him and let Sanders walk we would most likely get a third round comp pick back.

At the end of the day it will hopefully be a third rounder and a late round 4th swap for an early 5th. We wont really have any cap space after we hopefully extend buckner so if we dont re-sign him and let Sanders walk we would most likely get a third round comp pick back.

figure yall are giving jimmy every chance to succeed given the circumstances.. but yall might also be giving him the rope to hang himself and then yall move on if he cant get it done or try to move on

Who's giving him a contract big enough in 2020 that nets back a 3rd round comp?

Who's giving him a contract big enough in 2020 that nets back a 3rd round comp?

It goes by playing time too and I'm guessing regardless he is going to get burn somewhere next year. As for contract, thats a good question, I have no idea how much he will command on the open market.

It goes by playing time too and I'm guessing regardless he is going to get burn somewhere next year. As for contract, thats a good question, I have no idea how much he will command on the open market.

nah.. it's straight up contract, cause we're scheduled for a 3rd for foles even though he obviously got hurt game 1 and might lose his job

where is this coming from lol. That’s not happening.

It ain't obvious to you that Brady and Bill been at odds? Bill hung him out to dry when Brady cheated with deflate-gate, the Jimmy G situation. Brady's lil comments about not being appreciated. Bill ish'n on Brady's trainer.

I don’t see these dudes letting some dislike end the greatest dynasty ever in football...

Especially since they’ve proven that their dislike doesn’t disrupt the professional relationship, cause they keep winning Super Bowls...

Egos have ended most dynasties.

"Compensatory free agents are determined by a formula developed by the NFL Management Council based on salary, playing time and postseason honors. "

That's straight from the NFL website.

o.. i mean i know we need jordan matthews to stick with you guys for at least 10 games in order not to cancel out another one of our comp picks (if he does, we get 3 picks.. if he doesnt we only get 2, i think)

but that's not playing time, just being on the roster for 10 games

It ain't obvious to you that Brady and Bill been at odds? Bill hung him out to dry when Brady cheated with deflate-gate, the Jimmy G situation. Brady's lil comments about not being appreciated. Bill ish'n on Brady's trainer.

Egos have ended most dynasties.

Bill could kiss Brady’s kids on the mouth and Brady still wouldn’t go to another team. At his age he’s not leaving that defensive support from Bill, in that division, in that conference. He cant win another super bowl anywhere other than New England.

Back
Top Bottom