NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Didn't realize the Ravens offense was that potent statistically...

Flacco would never :lol:

they were talking about this on ESPN and whether or not Lamar Jackson was a MVP candidate. At first I thought it was crazy, but dude has been playing lights out and the ravens have been really good.

I was definitely wrong as **** about Lamar but he may be the best QB in that draft if his body doesn’t break down like Cam’s with all those rushing attempts

they were talking about this on ESPN and whether or not Lamar Jackson was a MVP candidate. At first I thought it was crazy, but dude has been playing lights out and the ravens have been really good.

I was definitely wrong as **** about Lamar but he may be the best QB in that draft if his body doesn’t break down like Cam’s with all those rushing attempts
He’s faster than cam and doesn’t take a lot of big hits. Y’all gotta hop on the Lamar train before it’s too late.

Please don't compare Lamar to Cam, two different QBs when it comes to running especially
Cam trucked over linebackers in his prime and had a cannon of an arm before his shoulder injuries
Lamar is more finesse, and while he plays smarter, he's currently not as dynamic of a thrower than Cam was in his prime

Please don't compare Lamar to Cam, two different QBs when it comes to running especially
Cam trucked over linebackers in his prime and had a cannon of an arm before his shoulder injuries
Lamar is more finesse, and while he plays smarter, he's currently not as dynamic of a thrower than Cam was in his prime
Lamar has space to grow as a thrower. If he improves as a thrower, which he prob will he will be a cheat code.

Lamar has space to grow as a thrower. If he improves as a thrower, which he prob will he will be a cheat code.
Do you mean accuracy wise? Because you can't improve arm strength, that's just a given talent. Cam was throwing long range rockets to Philly Brown and Ted Ginn with crappy footwork. I have not even seen Lamar do that on a consistent basis even while Hollywood Brown was healthy for a minute.

The Bears have to decide whether they’re going to pick up Mitch Trubisky’s fifth-year option after this year, which is going to be somewhere near $30 million.

DA35090A-8D21-4CD7-BDDC-68CC2FF253A7.gif

Back
Top Bottom