NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Everything starts with the QB in Philly. Eagles failed the fanbase by not going with the eye test instead of the clout test when it came to the whole Foles and Wentz thing. Another season where Wentz doesn't know what the playoffs looks like, surprise surprise.

lane Johnson got hurt early, jordan Howard was out for the game, alshon and desean were out

as like when he made this throw to agholor vs the falcons, only so much any QB can do:

29215729-FE69-4674-A621-A3C3E06D84E7.jpeg

Agholar been dookie for a while now. And I'm a Trojan supporter. Never understood the appeal to him. One trick pony and that one trick isn't even that good

Agholar been dookie for a while now. And I'm a Trojan supporter. Never understood the appeal to him. One trick pony and that one trick isn't even that good

dude has talent.. but he’s a glorified 3rd down TB.. and shh snowballs with him

he’s more talented than kupp.. but doesn’t have anywhere near the skill of dude

dude has talent.. but he’s a glorified 3rd down TB.. and shh snowballs with him

he’s more talented than kupp.. but doesn’t have anywhere near the skill of dude
nahhh. He's got decent speed. Thats about it.

Agholar is the epitome of a 3rd best receiver on a team who's getting you 800 yards per season. Nothing more, nothing less.

nahhh. He's got decent speed. Thats about it.

Agholar is the epitome of a 3rd best receiver on a team who's getting you 800 yards per season. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don’t even know if he’s really that considering he struggles tracking the ball on deep passes.. but he has speed and can make plays with the ball in his hands and has moments where he shows toughness or makes it he’d to take him down.. but his skill just ain’t there

Didn't we beat y'all this season? Asking for reference.

Was anything I said a lie?

This sport is a team game. Everything does not start and stop due to a QB’s ability.

Coaches scheme and come up with new game plans to beat opponents every single week. Defensive units have to be able to stop opposing offenses. The eagles secondary is dog **** and it’s not because of wentz :lol:

Not sure if Bruce Arians is actually a good or bad coach anymore because it seems like all he does is ride around on his golf cart at practices, emotionally throw challenge flags that we get ****ed on every single week and give motivational speeches.

But I can confirm Byron Leftwich is complete and utter garbage as an OC/playcaller.

Arians is a good coach. Jameis just sucks. But we’ve known that for a while now. I feel like you were in denial for the longest buc em

Jameis is a detriment to my health but the OL is just getting him murked every drop back and the secondary puts the entire team in a hole every single week that makes Jameis have to try to throw our way out of it.

add in a trash OL to boot...feels batman :frown:

Watching Newhouse looking like prime turnstile Solder has aged me a few years over the last month :lol: :smh:

Wynn can't come back soon enough

Even Cannon has been pure struggle lately, got TB getting flushed out of the pocket and running for his life before making his reads constantly.

Would be one thing if he was a 20-something dual threat QB who can make dudes miss to compensate for the poor OL play but old man TB being forced to run for his life is always a scary sight :smh:

Back
Top Bottom