NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Baltimore's really averaging 200+ rush yards a game :wow: :wow: :sick: :sick:

If their defense continues to improve like it has over the last few weeks,they've gotta be the favs to come out of the AFC heading into the final stretch.

Just hoping there isn't a slip up and that the road to the SB still goes through Foxboro cause I don't know who's gonna be able to beat them at M&T in January with the way they're playing right now

Damn, IATT IATT . I had no idea my mans was doing this bad. He out here doing nothing but cardio. :lol: :smh:

Honestly there’s no way of telling whether he’s even been THAT bad or not considering how Wentz just favors certain targets so hard. This dude refused to throw to wide open Miles Sanders the ball the ENTIRE second half. He was probably their best receiver out there yesterday and this dude just completely alienated him. No doubt in my mind they would have gotten in for a TD at the end of the game yesterday if Wentz just checked it down to him at least a few times. Really annoying to watch Wentz play yesterday.

Although Nagy claimed it was because he was hurt, it looked like Mitch was holding back tears on the sideline after getting benched. Def felt like MM8 getting benched for Tanne where it sounds like it might be over for them as the starter.

I'd hit up Kaeps agent ASAP if I were them. That or go all in on Cam in the off-season since they're built to win right now
Bears getting Dalton

Ravens prolific ground game should help them tremendously in snowy conditions anywhere in the playoffs.

I can't wait for us to get a new QB next year, so that next year everyone can come to the realization Nagy is no "offensive guru."

Mitch def got benched, and it made no point to bench him at THAT particular point in the game. Let it play out, and make the switch during this week.

Nagy is ****ing terrible at in game adjustments / how to deal with actual in game moments.

Mitch might actually be hurt, and I think this is what Mitch needs personally. The kid is wound up from the toes to the very last strand of hair on his head with stress. He needs shoulder surgery, now hes got a bum hip, just take this opportunity to shelf him for the year. Put Chase in for the rest of the year.

Regardless Mitch will be on the team next year, he needs the surgery on his shoulder regardless, get it out the way now and give the kid a break. He's done for this year.

I can't wait for us to get a new QB next year, so that next year everyone can come to the realization Nagy is no "offensive guru."

Mitch def got benched, and it made no point to bench him at THAT particular point in the game. Let it play out, and make the switch during this week.

Nagy is ****ing terrible at in game adjustments / how to deal with actual in game moments.

I’m reminded of my hate for Nagy every single damn week.

Got it. So it’s assuming records this season? Because to your point we haven’t locked another one yet.

Yeah 9 wins is a winning season, so Field posted it right after the Pats beat the Eagles to get their 9th win which locked in their 19th consecutive winning season.

Wasn’t everyone calling Nagy a genius last year? And all this talk about how great Andy Reid disciples are.

not a genius. Not cute. Doubt he hoops.

I never understood the "GENIUS" when it came to him. Smh. Offensive minded yes, Genius no.

Smh

This made me chuckle... The irony of how they both let me down :sick:|l

Wasn’t everyone calling Nagy a genius last year? And all this talk about how great Andy Reid disciples are.

not a genius. Not cute. Doubt he hoops.

almost half the playoffs teams last year were from the andy reid tree

and this year, 3 of the 4 divisions leaders in the AFC are from the tree

I’m not really discrediting Reid. Rather the chatter about how Nagy must be a genius he coached under Reid.

I like Reid. Holmgren’s coaching staff in Green Bay :smokin

Back
Top Bottom