NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

AB plotting a NE comeback...:nerd:

He spoke with the league for hours last week so wonder if we might see some movement on terms of his play status soon

Just catching up to the thread and man just seeing the horrific news from earlier :frown: |l,condolences to you and your fam C CP1708 .

Can't imagine how you guys must be feeling right now, sending positive energy your way cause it's gotta be taking a lot out of you to try to stay strong to support her and the fam.

Life is so damn cruel sometimes man...:smh:,that feeling of helplessness knowing that everything can change in a split second |l:ohwell:

656C4F16-DFD1-4C68-98B8-49D5F7F4A09C.gif

I Mean, I Been Saying.....

It has to stop.

I love Kaep, He was my QB and is one of my favorite players ever.

Do I believe Kaep is better than half the QBs in the league? Yes

Can Kaep be a starter or very good backup in this league? Yes

Can he be a stop gate QB for a year or two before you draft your franchise QB? sure

But mans in here talking about him supplanting a former #1 overall pick who won an MVP and went to the Superbowl? Who might **** around and end up being top 3 in passing yards EVER?

Yall boys wildin.

It has to stop.

Can he be a stop gate QB for a year or two before you draft your franchise QB? sure

But mans in here talking about him supplanting a former #1 overall pick who won an MVP and went to the Superbowl? Who might **** around and end up being top 3 in passing yards EVER?

Yall boys wildin.

Ya'll? Ya'll?

RichAnimatedBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

Naw say NickFolarin NickFolarin and Quavo

The Kaep delegation has no association with their remarks
hubie.png

Imma be real the falcons fanbase when it comes to QB is gonna be split for a long time no matter who we draft next after Matt. We draft another white Qb it’s gonna be the same thing from some of my brothers and sisters lol they won’t give him a fair shake especially if he can’t run. And if we draft a black QB the white racists won’t give him a fair shake either it’ll be a lot “well y’all got what y’all wanted and he’s not good enough”

It has to stop.

Yall boys wildin.
1C9234FC-835A-4D41-956F-83E25A4A967E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom