NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Apparently the asking price for Emmanuel Sanders is a third. Get on the phone and make the deal Lynch

Apparently Packers have been in heavy talks for him too. I wouldnt mind seeing the dude finish his career with Rodgers.

Apparently Packers have been in heavy talks for him too. I wouldnt mind seeing the dude finish his career with Rodgers.

1571762156450.gif

no I been wanting him I’m just surprised Jim said what he said lol

I think a 3rd is too much for him on a contract year tho.

worst case scenario they let him walk and probably get a third round comp pick back unless the packers have a bunch of cap space and are looking to sign a ton of free agents this year

i'd rather sanders for a 3rd than sanu for a 2nd.. but as posted above, atlanta might be paying all of sanu's salary

i mean i guess sanu does have an extra year on his deal

I mean his offense heading into Week 1 was way better than last year on paper. It ain't my fault he went ahead and got mono. My takes were fine at the time...

When is the NFL guaranteed by whats on paper?

Sam Darnold catching the bug ain't the reason he's playing like trash. He's just not that good. He's a turnover prone QB, that's what he was in college and just like other QB's that weakness is being exposed even more in the NFL. Maga Jameis is a appropriate name.

The Jets roster wasn't that good either, that's why I was surprised at how bold ya'll Jets fans were. Ya'll got hyped off of Darnold looking decent at the end of last year.

worst case scenario they let him walk and probably get a third round comp pick back unless the packers have a bunch of cap space and are looking to sign a ton of free agents this year

nah we put in our work this past off-season in free agency. Now we are in position to just make tweaks. I’m already pretty sold on someone like Niners getting him over us. Makes way more sense. But I could still be just pessimistic from years of Ted Thompson never making moves. Gute been had balls since day 1 so we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom