NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: Vontaze Burfict With A STEM Degree Wilds Out. Kaep Impresses At Workout, Ready For Fresh Start In NFL

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Who's giving him a contract big enough in 2020 that nets back a 3rd round comp?
It goes by playing time too and I'm guessing regardless he is going to get burn somewhere next year. As for contract, thats a good question, I have no idea how much he will command on the open market.

IATT

Formerly 'itsaboutthattime'
Joined Mar 30, 2007
It goes by playing time too and I'm guessing regardless he is going to get burn somewhere next year. As for contract, thats a good question, I have no idea how much he will command on the open market.
nah.. it's straight up contract, cause we're scheduled for a 3rd for foles even though he obviously got hurt game 1 and might lose his job

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Joined Jan 2, 2010
where is this coming from lol. That’s not happening.

It ain't obvious to you that Brady and Bill been at odds? Bill hung him out to dry when Brady cheated with deflate-gate, the Jimmy G situation. Brady's lil comments about not being appreciated. Bill ish'n on Brady's trainer.

I don’t see these dudes letting some dislike end the greatest dynasty ever in football...

Especially since they’ve proven that their dislike doesn’t disrupt the professional relationship, cause they keep winning Super Bowls...
Egos have ended most dynasties.

IATT

Formerly 'itsaboutthattime'
Joined Mar 30, 2007
"Compensatory free agents are determined by a formula developed by the NFL Management Council based on salary, playing time and postseason honors. "

That's straight from the NFL website.

o.. i mean i know we need jordan matthews to stick with you guys for at least 10 games in order not to cancel out another one of our comp picks (if he does, we get 3 picks.. if he doesnt we only get 2, i think)

but that's not playing time, just being on the roster for 10 games

Clyde Frog

formerly jay02
Joined Jan 8, 2011
It ain't obvious to you that Brady and Bill been at odds? Bill hung him out to dry when Brady cheated with deflate-gate, the Jimmy G situation. Brady's lil comments about not being appreciated. Bill ish'n on Brady's trainer.

Egos have ended most dynasties.
Bill could kiss Brady’s kids on the mouth and Brady still wouldn’t go to another team. At his age he’s not leaving that defensive support from Bill, in that division, in that conference. He cant win another super bowl anywhere other than New England.

Joined Mar 16, 2010

Isn't whole point of mic'd up to capture all the raw emotions in the heat of the moment? Dunno why NFL Films is catching hear for doing their jobs :lol:

If anything you could blame Darnold for a lack of awareness,now he probably won't live this ghost thing down until he balls out :lol:

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
Gase is more so mad on some "You don't do that to a franchise quarterback" and I get it, but don't really think it's that big a deal.

You want to correct this? Come out swingin' against the Jags this Sunday.
He doesn’t understand that part or how to correct.

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
Would really like to see the Dolphins move Drake and Jones. Would honestly like to see X moved for a Tunsil deal as well.

Top Bottom