NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

How is Williams? Don't really keep up with them so genuinely want to know if he's a good pick up for the Giants.

He was supposed to be a QB disruptive DE. He has 17 sacks in 71 career games.

3rd AND a 5th, I'm shocked.

giphy.gif

Capture.JPG

How is Williams? Don't really keep up with them so genuinely want to know if he's a good pick up for the Giants.

they had this man in a 3-4 defense...... he’s a 4-3 front defensive lineman. Jadevon Clowney situation. Teams gotta stop drafting these guys if they don’t fit their schemes

Isnt williams a DE though? I thought they Jets had just been playing him inside for god knows whatever reason

think they were playing him as a 3-4 end.. so he’d move to 4-3 DT, I assume lawrence plays the NT and then dude would play the 3 tech

In Jets fans defense it really can change pretty quick like that. For the packers it reminds me of Eddie Lacy and Clinton-Dix in recent memory. Started off great when drafted. Then meh by their 3-4th year.

unless Leonard Is still good. I really have no idea what he’s done.

A lot can change from 2017 :lol: .

Nah but foreal. Posts are legit over two years ago :lol:

Leonard Williams made the pro bowl in 2016, so he could have very well have been the Jets best player back then.

I just read that he has no sacks this year.

finessence finessence could have a point with scheme fit though. Brandon Graham was considered a bust a Philly for a little while until they switched schemes.

Joe Douglas!

He manages to acquire draft picks for a player we likely let him walk after this season

What did the Giants trade Snacks for? This just seems like a replacement for him since their run defense is pitiful.

Back
Top Bottom