NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

We owe y’all one for stealing that game last yr. Bring him back so we can put him down once and for all
a80c22627ab1f38a684519b7f2ec2bd6.png

AB’s social media team is elite. If he’s being framed I’m sure receipts will be published that will expose the accuser.

I was told yesterday I was a clown for believing Brown was bein set up for a money grab.

*Peeps vids*

Call me It then.

And he masterminded it PERFECTLY by recording them. It’s come to the point where you gotta record these b****s. Innocent dudes should no longer get cased up, simply by recording or having some kind of consensual video evidence! She ought to be ashamed because there real deal women out here who’ve been sexually assaulted and traumatized (not saying she never has, in the course of her life though).

AB did some good.

Now AB’s accuser met him in Bible study because she’s a God fearing Christian that loves her faith and prays every night. Next we’re gonna hear she volunteers at a homeless shelter 5 days a week and donates 50% of her salary to charity

Now AB’s accuser met him in Bible study because she’s a God fearing Christian that loves her faith and prays every night. Next we’re gonna hear she volunteers at a homeless shelter 5 days a week and donates 50% of her salary to charity
I’ll let the investigation run it’s course, but she didn’t say the only silly thing, drew rosenhaus said because he’s a father himself he doesn’t believe AB did it :smh:

He said more than just that as the reason he believed AB, but again, let the investigation and civil lawsuit run its course.

Back
Top Bottom