NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

This dude AB really is a wild boy, either way

Remember this episode

upload_2019-9-11_17-3-0.jpeg

You want him to be guilty so bad it’s disgusting :lol:

Not saying he is or isn’t, but watching you watching this ship go up in flames shalll be glorious.

You need to relax man. I still like AB as the player, I still think he's the best in the league at what he does.

I haven't said anything regarding whether or not I think he's guilty or innocent. However, allegations of rape and sexual assault are things that I don't really take lightly.

Stuff like this happens every season, and every time it happens we always get an influx of posts from dudes vehemently defending the player and calling the victim every sort of vulgar adjective describable.

Quite frankly man, it's irritating. Its become somewhat of an NT trope at this point.

It's time for the 100th annual season of the NFL.

- Which NTers defend domestic violence this season?

First post bro.

Whether you believe me or not that's up to you, but i'm not rooting on this mans downfall.

You need to relax man. I still like AB as the player, I still think he's the best in the league at what he does.

I haven't said anything regarding whether or not I think he's guilty or innocent. However, allegations of rape and sexual assault are things that I don't really take lightly.

Stuff like this happens every season, and every time it happens we always get an influx of posts from dudes vehemently defending the player and calling the victim every sort of vulgar adjective describable.

Quite frankly man, it's irritating. Its become somewhat of an NT trope at this point.

First post bro.

Whether you believe me or not that's up to you, but i'm not rooting on this mans downfall.

I respect you, and shouldn’t have hinted at you using rape as a device for another mans downfall.

I apologize for that.

Those videos don't prove or disprove anything. But her credibility takes a hit when this was stated in her lawsuit

Untitled.png

UNTITLED2.png

"Believed and behaved" as that of a 'brother-sister' type relationship? Eh.

She was (presumably) already in the long-term relationship with dude she's getting married to this weekend...but she on AB's lap in one of those vids. He's on her lap in another. In bed.
Ionno man.
Best to just let this play out before making any judgments cuz it's already messy, but from what's outchea thus far plus considering the burden of proof in civil means this was her best option to proceed.

Back
Top Bottom